JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
most of us, including me, did not know that the Stradivari family made far more guitars - about a thousand - than they did violins.

Here, in a breathtaking performance by a man held by many to be the finest living maestro of the guitar, is the very last playable Stradivarius guitar. If this music, coming down the centuries from a former time, played by a man who knows his way around the instrument the way that most of us breathe, does not move you, then you are made of stone.

Guitarist Performs on the World's Last Playable Stradivarius Guitar, Made in 1679

tac

The tone, and depth. It's deep, and very robust. Amazing hall effect. I'm still listening to more from Rolf as I drink my morning coffee.
Thanks for sharing, Tac!

That was amazing. I LOVE just about ANYTHING that's done well.

There's nothing better than great guitar player... mix that with some primal drum beats and bagpipes and off to battle we go! o_O

I know it's not quite the same, but another master guitar player I grew up listening to... ;)

Awesome video @tac, thanks for sharing!! I love some good classical guitar playing.

@Stomper, listening to Eddie play reminds me of many trips to the Planetarium for the laser light shows back in my high school days.

And not meaning to derail Tac's thread, but seeing Eddie reminds me of another rock guitarist I've always enjoyed:

Getting a bit off genre here.
Eddie was one of my idols back in the day. A little beer, a little weed. I loved the times then. Pure rock N roll.

Satriani, he tears it up!!

The article says he made more violins than guitars?

I'm a sucker for classical guitar. How about this:

or this?

Then again there is this. Great movie!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR