JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not new, been out for a little while now. Lots of discussion about it on here already. Neat concept, but I'd rather have a heavier hollowpoint than this little lightweight. And it makes lots of would channels, but they are going to be pretty small, and those little darts aren't going to go thru anything solid like a bone.

While I would not want to be on the receiving end of this bullet, it seems gimmicky to me.
The terrible voice over made me stop watching at about 1/4 of the way through the video.

When the prosecution shows this video, and establishes your intent to kill your victim, rather than to stop the threat. It might be the last bullet you'll ever own.

This always makes me laugh.
If the Docs are digging bullets out of your carcass you can bet with confidence that I am trying to kill you, no matter what comes out the end of the barrel.

If it comes down to draw and fire on someone, the end result is most likely death.
I don't aim for the little toe, or some nerve cluster in the shoulder. I will try and send 9 rounds into a coffee can lid size circle in the middle of your chest as quickly as I can.

Now if you happen to be doing a backflip off the roof of a moving car and expertly hit the nerve cluster that paralyzes the guy and then stand over him and do a mag dump into his face.. You may be in a little trouble.

There are many other valid reasons not to use this round though.
I'll just stick with a known good JHP that flies true in my gun. Uh oh, bullets designed for maximum damage.
How about if I engrave "I'm sorry" on the bullet? Will that make it better?

When the prosecution shows this video, and establishes your intent to kill your victim, rather than to stop the threat. It might be the last bullet you'll ever own.

Exactly why I would never want to load my gun with these. I would rather have the DA say I protected myself with Golden Saber than RIP ammo which just in itself sounds like I bought the ammo with intent to kill.
Carry a pink gun and good hollow points. Then you are not a gun nut loaded up with Rest In Peace ammo in a scary black gun. Just a person carrying a gun to protect yourself. RIP just makes the DA not have to work hard to make you a bad guy. I do not carry in pink but just consider what they will say about your gun and ammo after you use it to defend yourself...The jury will think anyone loaded up with that ammo was hoping to make someone RIP.

This always makes me laugh.
If the Docs are digging bullets out of your carcass you can bet with confidence that I am trying to kill you, no matter what comes out the end of the barrel.

If it comes down to draw and fire on someone, the end result is most likely death.
I don't aim for the little toe, or some nerve cluster in the shoulder. I will try and send 9 rounds into a coffee can lid size circle in the middle of your chest as quickly as I can.

Now if you happen to be doing a backflip off the roof of a moving car and expertly hit the nerve cluster that paralyzes the guy and then stand over him and do a mag dump into his face.. You may be in a little trouble.

There are many other valid reasons not to use this round though.
I'll just stick with a known good JHP that flies true in my gun. Uh oh, bullets designed for maximum damage.
How about if I engrave "I'm sorry" on the bullet? Will that make it better?

You already have a gun that is designed to KILL someone
If your lawyer can't overcome the "bullets designed to kill" BS then you need another lawyer.
You are loaded with ammunition that you believe will stop the threat as quickly as possible,lowering the threat of collateral damage.Same goes for the BS about using handloads

You are using ammo you believe will stop the threat the quickest,is most accurate out of your pistol,whatever

Dang we live in a sad society where we first think about getting sued over some dirtbag that got what he/she deserved instead of our own safety.

At my concealed carry class, the instructor told us that if you ever have to fire your gun outside of hunting or a shooting range, expect it to cost you $50k-100k in legal fees. I'll still do it if I have to, but hopefully the bad guy backs away before I have to shoot.

At my concealed carry class, the instructor told us that if you ever have to fire your gun outside of hunting or a shooting range, expect it to cost you $50k-100k in legal fees. I'll still do it if I have to, but hopefully the bad guy backs away before I have to shoot.

Even drawing on someone can easily cost you 4 grand in legal fees if you do not want to go to jail and be processed. The cops can make all kinds of false accusations if they happen to be friends with the guys that tried to jump you. Small town and the guy drew because a group of guys tried to jump him, weapons in some of their hands. They ran as soon as he drew he gun but since the cop that came was friends with some of the guys he made it personal. Even if it was a case that would never make it to court.
Happened to a friend of mine and a small town cop harassed him to no end until he got a good lawyer and learned he did not have to go to be processed and the cop was just throwing BS at him. DA got the case and threw it out right away as it was so clear and obviously self defense.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top