JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I hope that it is limited to the ladies. In all seriousness, there should be a private section where they can discuss without the need for us pickles to get all up in their grille with our opinions.

What's the rest of the sausage community think?

I agree. Make it private to the ladies or don't keep it IMO.

I wouldn't advertise it to the Internet in general because it does send a message that women shooters are segregated - unintentionally or not it can be taken that way.

Firearms are asexual. Except for the pink stuff out there.
Some of the humor/comments here have gotten sexist allright but most of the women here can handle it,
but if it get's more Women politically involved in firearms rights then it's worth a try. We need them!

Possible threads:

Concealed carry options for Women.

Do people assume you are anti-gun because of your gender?

Gun store sexist jerks, don't be intimidated.

I agree. Make it private to the ladies or don't keep it IMO.

I wouldn't advertise it to the Internet in general because it does send a message that women shooters are segregated - unintentionally or not it can be taken that way.

Is this the place to discuss the emperor???

Sheldon

Firearms are asexual. Except for the pink stuff out there.
Some of the humor/comments here have gotten sexist allright but most of the women here can handle it,
but if it get's more Women politically involved in firearms rights then it's worth a try. We need them!

Possible threads:

Concealed carry options for Women.

Do people assume you are anti-gun because of your gender?

Gun store sexist jerks, don't be intimidated.

Wasn't a suggestion.

Was refering to this:
<broken link removed>

I was commenting as a positive that if it were just for the ladies that would be a good thing.

Wasn't a suggestion.

Was refering to this:
<broken link removed>

I was commenting as a positive that if it were just for the ladies that would be a good thing.
Yeah I think we all noticed it's back. Don't think there was a lot of participation last time looking at the thread count from the outside.
Maybe this time will be better. Could be a place to get more women on board with removing the ant-gun Dems who claim they are the party that defends women's rights and at the same wants them disarmed.

You have to request access and be granted by a mod. That means you really have to just be a girl or really good at faking it.

So your point is pointless, Its a private club and the wang crew need not apply.

What if you're one of these firearms enthusiasts that likes to go with one of those gender neutral pronouns that you hear being bandied about in our Schools these days?

Will they get a section of their own or what?:confused:

Last Edited:
What if you're one of these firearms enthusiasts that likes to go with one of those gender neutral pronouns that you here being bandied about in our Schools these days?

Will they get a section of their own or what?:confused:

Don't worry, it's the PNW, your "friend" will get a section if you I mean friend, asks:rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top