JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Scappoose and some other outl lieing stores started a few months back,as a test run to see if they'd sell.Hopefully they'll keep them,and expand to other stores.
And thumb their noses at Walmart.

I'm fairly close to Newberg...next time i need ammo or something I'll have to go over there just to drive their gun revenue up, might convince them to start getting their other stores to carry stuff

Oregon stores that carry firearms:
Scappoose
Warrenton
Newberg
Brookings
Bend

Soon to start:
Roseberg
Tillamook

All Alaska locations.

You will get reward points on purchases for rebates and fuel discounts. You can use gift cards, rebates, saving certificates and coupons (I've only seen those given out at the sportsman show) to further discount you purchases.

Employees that work for the company can use their associate discounts in combination with the above.

Every first Tuesday of the month is senior discount day (55 and over) all firearm/ammo purchases are discounted 10% and again that is in combination with all other discounts listed above.

If you can wait and know what to look for, you can score some killer deals that can't be touched anywhere.

Tell your family members that all you want for your Birthday, Fathers Day, Christmas, etc... are gift cards. That has been my tactic!:s0155:

I pass through Newberg a couple times a month, so I know now that I will have to stop by that Freddy's to see what they have available. I was at the Fred Meyer in Bend and was impressed with the selection, but not particularly the prices. It seems they are quite close to retail on most items. However, as Fred Meyer is known for its special sales and once I can figure out their stupid reward cards things, perhaps I can find some good deals and get some real "Fred Meyer Savings" :s0155:

The north Fred Meyer here in Medford is doing a full re-model inside and out, who knows they may expand the sporting goods section too...
Also the old Joes is becoming a Best Buy, the Wal-mart is zoning to go supercenter...
Now we just need CostCo to sell pallets of ammo and ebay to lift their gun parts restrictions, and the world is Zen.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top