JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Milk-----check

Dog food----check

Hair conditioner for the wife----check

Tomatoes-----check

A brand new Ruger LCR, on sale for $437----check:D

It was pretty neat being able to buy a new handgun at the same store that I have been buying groceries at for the last 16 years. I've been looking to pick up an LCR for awhile, and when Freddies put it on sale I snatched it up. It was $8 more than at the Tigard Gun Broker, but when you factor in the rewards points I will get on my Fred Meyer card, I am coming out ahead. And, I saved myself 45 minutes of driving.

"Whats on your list today?" :p

Great news! What kind of selection did they have? How long have you seen guns there?

The Newberg Fred Meyer has been selling guns for several months now. selection is good, and prices are "OK" if you wait for what you want to go on sale.

This is what a grocery store OUGHT to look like!

I wish the Portland Freddie's stores would start caring firearms...

used to, most have now quit it, not even ammo. Probably to be PC. Over here in Vancouver the Safeway stores don't even carry gun mags anymore. I heard it was due to a letter writing campaign from some churches. Wal*Mart's don't have guns, or very much ammo, even the knives are just pictures of what they have locked away.

fred meyers in corvallis borders a elementry school, so anyone carrying a weapon out would need a chl because its within 1000 ft of a school.
so they wont make one, but if you need a corvallis dealer i'm a few blocks up the street

Anyone care to join me on a field trip To Newberg? ;) I've heard that the Freddies in Alaska have always sold guns...

Yep, went on a guided trip to Alaska a few years ago. Went into the Freddies in Soldotna and bought our hunting and fishing licenses and some extra ammo.

Yeah, I live in Portland. If a Portland Freddie tried to stock guns, they'd send in the feds.

I dont think they would send in the feds...but they would show up at the store with protest signs. There would be a candlelight vigil, and a group hug. Sam Adams would probably show up on a bike to hand out organic granola bars and pander for votes.

fred meyers in corvallis borders a elementry school, so anyone carrying a weapon out would need a chl because its within 1000 ft of a school.
so they wont make one, but if you need a corvallis dealer i'm a few blocks up the street

I didn't realize there was a shop on this side of town. What's your address?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top