JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
middle of the road, in the opinion of the AK gurus out there? I'm thinking about abandoning my build project, and just buying one. The wood stock AK is going for $394, says it's mil-spec blah blah blah. Any opinions on this one?

<broken link removed>

Thanks!:confused:

No personal experience, but review I read was very, very good (in a magazine, so you know?). Supposed to be made in USA which is cool. Not a "top quality" AK, those are the Arsenals which go for a lot more than $400. Seems like a good price for a quality-made AK. Heck, my first AK was a WASR-10 for $350 assembled by the CEntury ARms folks...but it shot well. One advantage of the AK...hard to mess it up. If you get one, let us know how it shoots.

BTW. the reviewer did verify the accuracy of 2" groups...which is VERY good for an AK.

Apparently "made in the USA" is only according to the 922R definition of being made in the USA, so it's not really any more American-made than any other standard configuration AK being assembled/sold here today. There's very, very few options out there if you want a 100&#37; "made in the USA" AK.

That said, they're decent guns, and probably more trustworthy than Century guns (which aren't always bad either, by the way). I'd get one if I didn't think that I've already got enough AK's.

I have an I.O. AK47-C with 1500 rounds through it. It is still quite solid and accurate like crazy. I modded it right out of the box with a few things.
<broken link removed>
...and it's still a excellent shooter. I have always heard 'stories' but from my little bubble of the buyers market, unsubsantiated stories.
No complaints from my end.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads