JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So how many people right about now do you think are wishing they had chosen a different partner? Because I think there are more than a few having second thoughts.

It's one thing to live with someone during "normal life." It's a whole other kettle of ducks to live with someone during hard times...or an apocalypse.

When the zombies come...is that person that you're partnered up with an asset...or a liability?

Choose wisely folks.

And may the odds be ever in your favor!

WOLVERINES! :D

I'm seeing many more people out walking.
Couples together. Some just walking, some with dogs, some pushing strollers.
The majority of them seem at ease or even happy. There are a few, where the guy looks like he wants to chew his arm off to get away.
I see many more neighbors out on lawns chatting with each other.
Methinks, people sick of the incessant shrieking on the internet are rediscovering that there's a world out there, much more fulfilling and vibrant, than anything you find on the internet.

:(

P1040649[1].JPG

I totally understand lol..... I am not a PHD, a DR, or have millions in the bank. I am not a supermodel but I won't make your eyes bleed either and I too am stuck with Palmella and her five sisters hahahahahahahahaha. It's hard to find someone wort a duck fart these days. I make decent money, drive a nice sport/muscle car, got some cool guns, and working on buying a house when things collapse. So I have my sh!t together and as far as I am concerned, it's their loss.

I want a 1911 and all I find is a Glock :s0112:

I refuse to give up!!!

For me it is kind of the opposite; I got fed up when things outside of my marriage got better (steady employment because I was in the military) and things inside seemed to get worse (especially the spending).

OTOH, things were never really good in my marriage. I got married because she was pregnant and I was stupid and selfish and young. We were not good partners to start with, never were, and I should have walked away from that relationship early on (I tried once before we were married - I should have stuck to my intuition).

I should not have been in any kind of relationship when I was that immature and I should not have been having sex with someone who wasn't on birth control. Had I waited until I was more grown up I would be much better off right now.

12 or 13 years married, I probably should try to actually remember how long, and no issues here.

I imagine divorce lawyers are salivating right now.

My current wife and I have been together since '83... now she has incipient dementia and I am not adjusting well. :oops::oops::oops:

I'm seeing many more people out walking.
Couples together. Some just walking, some with dogs, some pushing strollers.
The majority of them seem at ease or even happy. There are a few, where the guy looks like he wants to chew his arm off to get away.
I see many more neighbors out on lawns chatting with each other.
Methinks, people sick of the incessant shrieking on the internet are rediscovering that there's a world out there, much more fulfilling and vibrant, than anything you find on the internet.

Yet, here we are... :p;)

I am not a PHD, a DR, or have millions in the bank. I am not a supermodel but I won't make your eyes bleed either and I too am stuck with Palmella and her five sisters hahahahahahahahaha.

This is what is listed on your profile on the dating site??? ;):D

I should not have been in any kind of relationship when I was that immature and I should not have been having sex with someone

Still true... :p;):D

First time it wasnt 3 months before I knew it was a major mistake. 2nd time took a few years. 3rd times a CHARM. 22 years going strong.

Last Edited:
This August will be 19 years married. Before that we dated on and off and had known each other since we were both 15 years old. To say we are inseparable would be an understatement.

But we've been apart for most of this coronavirus drama. Early on we planned, shored up supplies, etc., but then one of her family member's condition went from terminal to death imminent, so she is caring for said now. I'm missing her deeply and wish she was home, but the reasons are unavoidable. :(

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top