JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Behold. Bear in mind, this is 18:49 you won't get back.

In addition to the softball questions, you'll note how Mr. Paolini casually side-steps the whole paid signature gathering issue with a bunch of stats, EXCEPT how much they were paid and how many came from out of state.
Or the FACTUAL issues that their initiative forms didn't meet the legal requirements and as such, were thrown out by a judge. He did talk about how the initiative covers several things, (which would seem to be an admission that it doesn't comply single item requirements). As well as the usual glossing over of the 'enhanced background checks,' etc. He also talks about how 2A groups have spent large sums of money ('hundreds of thousands of dollars' IIRC) to fight 1639...yet again leaving out how much they have spent (~$4M+).

He also says numerous other things, including to say if your house is broken into and your firearm is stolen, and gets used in a crime, you WON'T be prosecuted.

Towards the end, he's discussing the 'playbook to take down the NRA' among other things. During the video he claims the 2A side was invited and didn't show up? :eek:

No surprises, but this is what what's being presented folks.:rolleyes:

On the plus side, in my neck of the woods, the biggest LGS has signage and their electronic sign is flashing a 'No on I1639' message right on the main/major highway. The word is starting to spread.

44 Days and Counting Folks! Keep Spreading.The.Word.

BOSS

I don't understand why I don't see more action against this initiative. It is indirectly leading to gun confiscation. It makes ANY semi-auto rifle an "assault weapon".

You would have to sign a release of your medical records in order to buy a firearm!

A local gun store is doing everything they can.... Sporting Systems is giving away stickers, yard signs and pamphlets. Just go down pick some up and get the word out.

If this passes we will all regret not doing more.

He also says numerous other things, including to say if your house is broken into and your firearm is stolen, and gets used in a crime, you WON'T be prosecuted.

No surprises, but this is what what's being presented folks.:rolleyes:

This is not how anyone else has interpreted the wording of the initiative.

Kind of like I-749 or something like it 20-25 years ago, you had to have a trigger lock on your gun inside of your gun safe, otherwise you would be violating the law. The devil is in the details, yet again.

This initiative makes ANY semi-auto an assault weapon (including 10/22's), among many other ridiculous things.

There's a local gun store (Sporting Systems) that is giving away free yard signs, stickers and pamphlets to help spread the word. They run out quickly but are trying to keep up.

Please go down and grab a few stickers or signs to get the word out..... here's what the yard signs look like....
20180924_153847.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads