JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Bloomberg wants max security while trying to take your right to protection away.

<broken link removed>

Bloomberg’s security detail offered deals to retire from NYPD and stay on as his bodyguards

Posted on November 19, 2013

Big-bucks Mayor Bloomberg is leaving office in January and has offered members of his security detail six-figure salaries to leave with him, police sources said.

Hizzoner made the generous offer to the veteran cops, giving them the tantalizing option of retiring from the NYPD and continuing to protect him.

Read more: NY DailyNews.com
Bloomberg?s security detail offered deals to retire from NYPD and stay on as his bodyguards  - NY Daily News

Bloomberg is a fatcat. He likes to pretend he's oh-so-progressive because he backs the big name causes, but at his core he's another rich guy interested in preserving his wealth, who doesn't give a crap about the rights of ordinary people.

My opinion of him is:
Bloomberg is a controller. His agenda is controlling everyone he can from what size soft drink they are allowed to buy to prohibiting them from protecting themselves from criminals and the likes of himself. His money is used to achieve that goal.

He is also a coward and afraid to go anywhere without his private gestapo protection group, for fear of what people will do for his tyranny against them.

He is the worst kind of human.

People like Bloomberg are the reason I don't believe in Karma. Otherwise a satellite that failed to burn up after re-entering Earths orbit would fall right on his head.

My opinion of him is:
Bloomberg is a controller. His agenda is controlling everyone he can from what size soft drink they are allowed to buy to prohibiting them from protecting themselves from criminals and the likes of himself. His money is used to achieve that goal.

He is also a coward and afraid to go anywhere without his private gestapo protection group, for fear of what people will do for his tyranny against them.

He is the worst kind of human.

I wouldn't say THE worst. But I will say he's a bad guy.

People like Bloomberg are the reason I don't believe in Karma. Otherwise a satellite that failed to burn up after re-entering Earths orbit would fall right on his head.
Believe me, he will get his KARMA. What make you think he wants more security? I bet you he cant sleep at night because he knows there are monster going around at night time eating his soul :) what worse then he can not closed your eyes at night knowing that everyone around him are trying to split his throat!

His son, daughter, wife, mom and dad turn against him :)

.. At which point they'll be civilian contractors and have to honor the same unconstitutional laws as the other sheep in NY.

He really needs to contract Lou Gehrig's disease.

Believe me, he will get his KARMA. What make you think he wants more security? I bet you he cant sleep at night because he knows there are monster going around at night time eating his soul :) what worse then he can not closed your eyes at night knowing that everyone around him are trying to split his throat!

His son, daughter, wife, mom and dad turn against him :)

What soul?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top