JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just curious, as to how people on this forum do (NON FIREARM) "NON" FTF transactions?

I have used "The Honer System" 100% of the time, with 100% success! (SO FAR)
Most of the time I mail my item or money the same time as the other party mails there item or money. A few times, I've dealt with people who were a little less receptive to this method (I don't blame them). With theses people I have mailed my item or money first, let them receive it, then they mail there"s off!

How do you folks do it?

If im selling the item I wait for funds first then immediately send the item along with a pm or text message letting them know I've mailed it and received funds. If I'm the buyer then of course I send funds first and await a response and the said item.
I found the folks on this site are far more trustworthy. Also here we have a great buyer/seller review and rating feature along with post counts to let someone know if the person they're about to do business with is experienced, honorable and trustworthy.
Not to bash a certain site.. But Outdoors Trader has gone a little ghetto and is almost like craigslist with not many but a few shady and VERY inexperienced buyers/sellers who may or may not call magazines "clips".. Im sorry but if in our dealings if you call a magazine a clip, I won't do business with you. Silly, but its helped me avoid very very green shooters who may or may not know the full extent of the law. I.e. selling across state lines without an FFL, or trying to sell an illegally home modified (under 18 inches) garage sawed off short barreled shotgun. haha, which has happened twice on ODT.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top