JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1:

3: The darts do hurt. They are also powerful up close. If you practice extensively and know the primary, secondary, and tertiary zones along with no-go zones, you'll be ok.

I know one guy found out they work SUPER well when you hit them in the manhood. LEO snuck up behind some dobad who was hiding in some bushes. When ordered to not move he jumped up and swung around just as LEO fired. When LEO was trying to key up to call for a supervisor for Taser deployment to the groin, he had to repeat it a couple times. Dispatcher was having trouble understanding him over the dobad screaming I GIVE UP!! over and over again :s0114::s0114::s0114::s0114:

LOL, I was thinking the same thing. People in search of winning a Darwin Award if I ever heard of it.
W
I was tempted to put a round of .45 ACP in their general direction, but decided to play innocent reather then find out if they might have something bigger then the pellet gun with them! The only other guns we had were another .45 and a 12 gauge loaded with slugs!

Fascinating. Almost a license to steal! What a mess.
Yes, many DA's received Globalist or Soros (him again) money for their campaigns so they are
beholding to him. The DA in the Jussie Smolet case received Soros money:

A Look At The 'Dark Money' Behind Kim Foxx's States Attorney Campaign - The Chicagoist
here is another one:
George Soros Dumps Big Money Into U.S. District Attorney Races

This is all corrupting, decaying & collapsing our society . I'm sorry to be so brutally honest.
Longbeard

Yes, many DA's received Globalist or Soros (him again) money for their campaigns so they are
beholding to him. The DA in the Jussie Smolet case received Soros money:

A Look At The 'Dark Money' Behind Kim Foxx's States Attorney Campaign - The Chicagoist
here is another one:
George Soros Dumps Big Money Into U.S. District Attorney Races

This is all corrupting, decaying & collapsing our society . I'm sorry to be so brutally honest.
Longbeard

If they cause the area to be unappealing to home buyers it will drop property values then they can come in and buy it all up on the cheap. I would consider anyone that takes the dirty money untrust worthy.

Disclaimer: I'm not advocating breaking the law, engaging in 4GW against the tsunami of derelicts engulfing our neighborhoods, or anything like that. So, just sayin'...
1) Imagine random items (nuts, bolts, rocks, bottles, etc.) falling out of low orbit and landing in the midst of Bumranch - This following a massive rise in the sale of Wristrockets and web inquiries about "throwing sling." ;)
2) Imagine Bumranch rendered unhabitable by the lingering stench of butyric acid. :p
See? Just let your imagination run wild - possibly a theme for a thread of its own. :eek:
3) Never forget that the Bums are useful to their Progressive advocates in .gov. They create or exacerbate societal problems that then require .gov to initiate "solutions" in the form of new programs and other imaginative ways to justify the ever metastasizing power of the monster that IS .gov. Therefore they will go to any lengths to lure more of them to the Great Pacific Northwest to grace our lives with the dynamism and ebullience of their presence. Ignorant clods that we are, we fail to appreciate how this enema of diversity improves the vibrancy of our cultural ethos. Thus we require the enlightened leadership of the SJWs to lead us to that light. The bum taking a dump in your yard should raise your awareness of the "Great Homeless Crisis!" and motivate you to join hands with him/her and march off into the sunset singing "We Shall Overcome."
4) Maybe Mayor Durkan and the Cabal of Enlightenment will invite Great Free Stuff Army to encamp in the nicer neighborhoods of Seattle and its environs. This would give our most prosperous of advocates for the homeless the opportunity for some serious virtue signaling. I'm sure Bill Gates has plenty of room in has yard for our least fortunate to relieve themselves and enough money to pay someone to remove the lawn steamers. I expect this to happen the day after plaid monkeys fly out of my nether regions and break dance. :D
Peace y'all, Rev

Yeesh
I have an idea
Lots of farming communities in the central valley of CA are dying.
I say, build compounds/asylums/prisons-whatever you want to call it give jobs to the people in the valley towns feeding and hosing off these bums then round all that trash up and dump them in those locales.
The junkies are breaking numerous laws so use that as the reason to arrest and stash them there.
Poop on the street? That's indecent exposure, ya degenerate sex offender! Off to the compound. If they clean up and sober up then maybe they get let out-- If they can get a job.
Otherwise they stay in the asylum till they straighten up or die. I am not suggesting they be tortured or abused. Classes would be offered to teach new skills to anyone who wants out. They'd be fed and housed or be allowed to sleep on the "streets" if they like. They just won't be able to do it where decent people live.
I figure it can't cost more than what they are paying for all the services the bums already get, including cleaning up after their mess, so pen them up, help the ones who want to be helped and keep the rest off of our streets and out of our towns.

Yeesh
I have an idea
Lots of farming communities in the central valley of CA are dying.
I say, build compounds/asylums/prisons-whatever you want to call it give jobs to the people in the valley towns feeding and hosing off these bums then round all that trash up and dump them in those locales.
The junkies are breaking numerous laws so use that as the reason to arrest and stash them there.
Poop on the street? That's indecent exposure, ya degenerate sex offender! Off to the compound. If they clean up and sober up then maybe they get let out-- If they can get a job.
Otherwise they stay in the asylum till they straighten up or die. I am not suggesting they be tortured or abused. Classes would be offered to teach new skills to anyone who wants out. They'd be fed and housed or be allowed to sleep on the "streets" if they like. They just won't be able to do it where decent people live.
I figure it can't cost more than what they are paying for all the services the bums already get, including cleaning up after their mess, so pen them up, help the ones who want to be helped and keep the rest off of our streets and out of our towns.

Used to be "Poor Farms" or "Work Farms" where people who needed help could go or be sent, and that kind of follows your general idea. I guess a lot of them turned out to be pretty inhumane places and were shut down because of that.

I agree that there should be places where people could get mental health treatment or whatever they need to get straight again. Things sure are not getting better for the homeless or society in general the way things are now.

I grew up in BC (Canada) in a smaller city, and West of the city was a Sanitarium. They housed people there with significant mental-health problems and took care of them.

Then in perhaps the mid to late 80's that approach was deemed meh, the thinking was the same people could make it on their own with reduced oversight.

Fast forward to today. It's not working for many of them.

I grew up in BC (Canada) in a smaller city, and West of the city was a Sanitarium. They housed people there with significant mental-health problems and took care of them.

Then in perhaps the mid to late 80's that approach was deemed meh, the thinking was the same people could make it on their own with reduced oversight.

Fast forward to today. It's not working for many of them.

Movies like "One Flew Over the Cookoos Nest" and another famous one with Barbara S in it helped change it here. One was comedy but squarely aimed at making the places look like horrible and inhumane prisons, the other strictly propaganda aimed to show innocent healthy people were locked up, for no reason. It worked. Public began to scream to do away with these. Many politicians were all too ready to go along for "good will" and to save money. In the short term of course. So many with serious mental health issues were suddenly allowed to roam the streets. When the Crack, and then Meth wave came this increased this many fold. Now we have one party who supports this only as long as it of course is not allowed were they live. Sadly voters so far, are not willing to stop it.

Lets stay away from the Labels folks:
  • Epithets, labels, and generalizations against another person or group of people, whether they are members here or not. These serve absolutely no purpose other than to divide us, directly opposite to our goal of uniting gun owners. This is especially relevant in regard to political labels (such as 'the liberal media', 'those right-wingers', and even 'left/right'). Pro-gun and anti-gun are the only labels that should be applied here, as we are a single issue community. This rule also applies to but is not limited to epithets, labels, and generalizations pertaining to race, sex, sexual orientation, religion, age, ethnicity, nationality, occupation (such as law enforcement), and every other one you can think of. Disagreement over what constitutes a religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnicity, etcetra is not a legitimate excuse.
Lets stay within the rules of the forum or this thread will unfortunately be closed.

So was the Shooting yesterday around BLACK lake in the area of the OP .@joly Screenshot_2019-05-18_095054.jpg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top