JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Ok, so just let me figure this one out.....

Wendy Davis, the same individual that feels partial birth and late term abortions, the murder of children, is fine....but she claims to be pro gun to protect yourself?

Too bad the innocent kids she helped murder can't have the same protections....

Regardless if you are pro-life or choice, the irony is deafening...

The Texas law she filibustered was rightfully declared unconstitutional by Texas courts.

Ok, so just let me figure this one out.....

Wendy Davis, the same individual that feels partial birth and late term abortions, the murder of children, is fine....but she claims to be pro gun to protect yourself?

Too bad the innocent kids she helped murder can't have the same protections....

Regardless if you are pro-life or choice, the irony is deafening...
Well!! look up Dianne Feinstien
Deja vu all over again.

She got the F for the one vote on campus guns, despite three other votes that are pro gun. 3 out of 4 is pretty good, I think if your a Democrat the NRA subtracts two letter grades from your score just on general principles, lol.

If I had to rate the NRA on making good decisions to protect our long term gun rights, I'd given them a D minus. The NRA is well on the way to making themselves into a trivial and impotent lobbying group by rejecting every compromise. As I've said before, one of these days while we are wearing our buckskins, leaning on our flintlocks and praising the wisdom of the sacred 2nd, that endless procession of mothers carrying dead children up at the front is going to rank us.

It's hard to beat mothers with dead children for appeal, what's worse is you can't even foul them and send them to the line!

A pro gun progressive will never stay pro gun under any conditions with progressive party pressure once in. Look at obammy says he believes in the constitution we see how that is working out. Opps back to those lies. Isn't life a circle. Defend away

She got the F for the one vote on campus guns, despite three other votes that are pro gun. 3 out of 4 is pretty good, I think if your a Democrat the NRA subtracts two letter grades from your score just on general principles, lol.

If I had to rate the NRA on making good decisions to protect our long term gun rights, I'd given them a D minus. The NRA is well on the way to making themselves into a trivial and impotent lobbying group by rejecting every compromise. As I've said before, one of these days while we are wearing our buckskins, leaning on our flintlocks and praising the wisdom of the sacred 2nd, that endless procession of mothers carrying dead children up at the front is going to rank us.

It's hard to beat mothers with dead children for appeal, what's worse is you can't even foul them and send them to the line!

Change the NRA to be a NO COMPROMISE organization.
Become a Life or Endowment member and VOTE for its leaders. I send them at least one email a day harping on them to become stronger and tell them NO MORE COMPROMISE, and SOMETIMES NO MORE F-ING COMPROMISE.
Like any organization it is as strong as its leadership.
But the NRA is its MEMBERS and there it holds its strength. !!!!!

:s0154::s0154::s0154:

EVEN HARDER TO SUPPORT ANYONE that goes against the CONSTITUTION in any way that Millions of men gave their lives to KEEP IN TACT FULLY !!!!
That has my PRIORITY !

GOP?s new spin on Wendy Davis doesn?t match the facts | Dallas Morning News

According to this local Texas news, Wendy Davis has a pretty good record of voting for gun rights, and the dirt being thrown at her is just the usual political BS.

"But the issue is whether Davis has all of a sudden swung to this pro-gun position now that she’s taking heat from Slater’s story. The fact is, she has consistently voted for gun rights and conceal-carry rights, especially when it involves having a gun in your personal car. Check out her record on Votesmart.org. The only major piece of gun legislation she has voted against since 2011 was a measure that allowed concealed handguns on campus. Davis (correctly) voted against it. It passed anyway. She (correctly) voted to allow a public school marshal’s system that would secretly designate a teacher or administrator to keep a locked firearm on standby for use in a life-threatening situation."

I don't want concealed handguns on campus, the combination of sex, booze, drugs and higher learning gives our young people plenty of rope to hang themselves without additions. In addition, what sort of hard tests do you suspect a calc prof is going to give a class of hungover, ramen crazed, spoiled rotten, armed children?

AGAIN :s0154::s0154::s0154::s0154::s0154:

:s0154::s0154::s0154:

EVEN HARDER TO SUPPORT ANYONE that goes against the CONSTITUTION in any way that Millions of men gave their lives to KEEP IN TACT FULLY !!!!
That has my PRIORITY !

Historically it was held that the militia clause of the 2nd was the more important one, it is only in the last 30 years or so that the 2nd clause (right to arms) has become the more important one. The supreme court decisions making the 2nd clause stronger than the first are pretty recent and they were contested even in this fairly right leaning court.

Second Amendment | Law Library of Congress

Change the NRA to be a NO COMPROMISE organization.
Become a Life or Endowment member and VOTE for its leaders. I send them at least one email a day harping on them to become stronger and tell them NO MORE COMPROMISE, and SOMETIMES NO MORE F-ING COMPROMISE.
Like any organization it is as strong as its leadership.
But the NRA is its MEMBERS and nothing else. !!!!!

No compromise is a good tactic from a position of strength, the NRA is not in such a position, they only throw a few million at year at congress. To put that in perspective the financial industry plied them with 500 million while 'reform was being discussed and guess what, no reform!

No compromise is a good tactic from a position of strength, the NRA is not in such a position, they only throw a few million at year at congress. To put that in perspective the financial industry plied them with 500 million while 'reform was being discussed and guess what, no reform!

Where the H do you people come from.
The NRA is as STRONG AS THE PEOPLE BEHIND IT.

Historically it was held that the militia clause of the 2nd was the more important one, it is only in the last 30 years or so that the 2nd clause (right to arms) has become the more important one. The supreme court decisions making the 2nd clause stronger than the first are pretty recent and they were contested even in this fairly right leaning court.

And another troll Alert.
I just viewed your post history. All defending Liberals and
belittling the NRA and belittling conservative talk hosts.
Then you try to distort the 2nd Amendment to the liberal view

Not very well trained, and short lived before revealing yourself.
This is becoming a job for the vector control.

Then you must have missed the Federalist Papers which states very clearly the intentions the Founders had for the 2A. It is ABUNDANTLY clear the 2A was envisioned not only as a means for National Defense without the overshadowing threat of a standing army, but also as a reset switch for the citizens to use in case the government went down the path of tyranny.

HISTORICALLY, all laws and statutes (even religious texts) are twisted, taken out of context, added too, and deleted from to suit someone with an agenda... The 2A has been no different.

Sometimes throwing money at a politician isn't as effective as the notion of them losing re-election, or getting their arses killed. That's the problem with you progressives, you think everything has a price and and can be bought.

Where the H do you people come from.
The NRA is as STRONG AS THE PEOPLE BEHIND IT.

He is what I call a "sphincter baby", and his head never did quite pop out. ;)

Anyone with half a brain and a few minutes to consider the fact must logically conclude there can be no 1st amendment without the 2nd amendment standing firm as it's teeth. Legislate, deliberate, vote, rule, etc., and it still does not change the fact that our rights are impossible to take away or give up based upon the fact they are granted to humans by our Creator and not by men.

The NRA is a lobbying group for gun manufacturers. IF there is anything that threatens their well-being, you can bet the NRA does whatever it takes to stop it. Throwing money at it is just one way to fight the battle. Threat of not getting re-elected is another. Ghost-writing legislation that strengthens their position is another. I think you may be incorrect on your assumption that the NRA is not in a position of strength.

The NRA is a lobbying group for gun manufacturers. IF there is anything that threatens their well-being, you can bet the NRA does whatever it takes to stop it. Throwing money at it is just one way to fight the battle. Threat of not getting re-elected is another. Ghost-writing legislation that strengthens their position is another. I think you may be incorrect on your assumption that the NRA is not in a position of strength.

Its obvious you know nothing about the NRA.....they take near zero amount of dollars from gun manufacturers.
So...keep up the trolling, you're on your way to the IGNORE realm.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads