JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I read that hogwash earlier (pun intended) and sprained my eyes rolling them too hard.

Oh, BTW I laughed out loud at your thread title! :p

I highly doubt he can document that claim. Of course, with all the misguided masses falling over themselves to believe every word that comes out of his mouth, he probably believes he will never have to "prove it".

So.. a random anonymous death threat or prank call getting your house SWATTED is an assassination attempt now? I had someone ring my doorbell the other day, and when I answered it, no one was there. Didn't think anything of it then, but upon retrospect, it was probably an assassination attempt on me. Good thing I'm not important like him, I don't think I could go through another 6 of those.

I read the story at Foxnews.com, even made a few choice comments once I climbed back into my chair because I fell out laughing. The comments below the Fox story are hilarious!!! :D

I highly doubt his self righteous claim of seven assassination attempts... At least one of them would have to have been successful, after all he's a hogg not a feline...

What a tool!!!!
Assassination attempts by Oompa Loompas doesn't count. No offense to Oompa Loompas.

So.. a random anonymous death threat or prank call getting your house SWATTED is an assassination attempt now? I had someone ring my doorbell the other day, and when I answered it, no one was there. Didn't think anything of it then, but upon retrospect, it was probably an assassination attempt on me. Good thing I'm not important like him, I don't think I could go through another 6 of those.
It's not a serious attempt without flaming-bag-o-poo.

You gotta to have "character" to assassinate in the first place...
Hogg ain't nothing by a lying , whining , grandstanding , waste of male reproductive juice...

I ain't sayin' that he is worthless...but there is more use in a dried buffler turd , than what this boy spews from his mouth...
Andy

Did the little booger eater get a wrongful hangnail, or a case of bad tit milk? Where is the proof his life in in jeopardy? And why is the MSM wasting bandwidth reporting any of this little snotnosed girlyboy's mindless ranting's!
Dude needs to go back to the basement and play with his cheese grater and leave the rest of us alone! I would recommend he grow a real pair, but that would be the chest kind so it wouldn't do any good!

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top