JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I need and IN-N-OUT 'double-double' right now.

brand.gif

Was in SF this weekend, drove past several In-n-Outs.....didnt stop at any :(

The plan was to stop in Redding on the way back to Oregon....didnt stop again, DOH!! maybe next time (Oct 10 when the Niners play the Eagles, woohoo)

We do have Burgerville here in the NW

Hold on so it sounds like there us a white castle in Oregon?? I have only had it in Chicago when I visit my dads old stomping grounds. I love me some maggot burgers!! That's what my dad has called them for years do to the finally chopped onions! So back to the point IF there is a white castle in Oregon I need to know where it is! PLEASE!!!!! Thanks.

Y'all are heathens! The best burgers are in my home town of Kansas City at Winstead's on the Country Club Plaza in KC, MO. That and Rosedale BBQ are my pilgrimages whenever I get back to KC.

IN-N-Out in Vegas was terrible.

Not just trolling the thread here, giving an honest review. Not only was the food lame but the service was even worse.
I'm a "5 Guys" Man myself.. perhaps shakes and bigger burger options would put "5 Guys" in a league of their own.. but they make fine burgers and fries.
I've had Burgers in "nearly" every fast food chain there is.
Gotta give it up to 5 Guys.

IN-N-Out in Vegas was terrible.

Not just trolling the thread here, giving an honest review. Not only was the food lame but the service was even worse.
I'm a "5 Guys" Man myself.. perhaps shakes and bigger burger options would put "5 Guys" in a league of their own.. but they make fine burgers and fries.
I've had Burgers in "nearly" every fast food chain there is.
Gotta give it up to 5 Guys.

Agreed. In n Out is not that good. I went to 5 Guys in Beaverton here, and it was okay. Decent burger, good selection of toppings, and really good fries.

Others that are much better around here:
- Helvetia Tavern
- GoGo Burgers
- Stanfords
- Coyotes

There is a place on the road from the Fossil/John Day/Spray area back towards Portland, whose name evades me - as does the name of it's host town. Ridiculously amazing burgers.

Says google: Twist and Shake drive-in, in Condon. I have had dreams about their food - I really need to find a reason to go to the middle of nowhere Scenic Central Oregon more often. Only other place I can think of that compares is the (now defunct as far as I know) Bishops Diner, in Wooster OH. Giant onion rings of excellence.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top