JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good lawrdy that overly dramatic music was annoying as H.

I'm curious how they are reversing the drive so the tracks are going in the same direction as the wheels, because that trucks wheels where going the right direction, and the tracks were as well... Something is being used as a transmission so the tracks go the same way.

Seriously not impressed. Besides the fact that the music was horrible, the thing was driving through less snow than my Ford F150 with 31" tires does. I have to push the snow with the front and often it's up to the windows. Lots of $ for little or no extra value.

I would agree with Trailboss. Hard frozen ground isn't too bad for traction if you can get down to it. I would be more interested to see about soft, wet ground or mud. There were a couple times in Afghanistan where we buried our Humvees up to the sides. The improved footprint of those tracks might help with soft ground like that.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top