JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Little "mad max" (Definitely qualifies for SHTF)

95CDB9D6-62C9-4D49-BE80-CD583FA1F70B.jpeg

Last Edited:
Tell me more.
I took mine out recently and put 90 consecutive rounds of Brenneke 00 Buck through it.
That in-turn, gave me one heck of a bruised shoulder.
Ran great actually with a couple of items of note. The XS sight was lost and the forearm developed another crack. I'm thinking the barrel recoil was to much for the jb weld on bead and may need to be brazed on. Ordered a new walnut forearm but will probably use a synthetic one if I'm shooting a ton of heavy stuff. One other thing, I also was shooting and breaking in a new VR80 as well, and yes the model 11 kicks harder : )

Try Silver Solder and a torch.
Clean both the hole and the bead up with some acid flux before hand.

I was going to cut the barrel of mine, for the last 5 or so years. After shooting it stock config, compared to my Beretta 1301, I'm not sure I will.
The Model 11 kicks pretty darn good, but the same shells (2-3/4" 00-Buck) in the 1301, it kicks harder. It's much lighter of course.
The 3" 00-Buck and slugs, really have some WHALLOP with no butt-pad.

Try Silver Solder and a torch.
Clean both the hole and the bead up with some acid flux before hand.

I was going to cut the barrel of mine, for the last 5 or so years. After shooting it stock config, compared to my Beretta 1301, I'm not sure I will.
The Model 11 kicks pretty darn good, but the same shells (2-3/4" 00-Buck) in the 1301, it kicks harder. It's much lighter of course.
The 3" 00-Buck and slugs, really have some WHALLOP with no butt-pad.
Will do and I'll report back, thanks! I am amazed on how fast they shoot And how good the browning A5/M11 point. I can close my eyes and mount the gun to my shoulder and when I open my eyes it's a perfect sight picture. Also the speed feed was worth it, I'm surprised that feature wasn't more popular on modern shotguns.

I picked up an 18.5" barrel for my 870 Express .20 gauge. I only use the 28" barrel a couple of times a year for grouse hunting so, the remainder of the time it will wear this one with some 00 buck or slugs to discourage any two legged critters.:s0060:

thumbnail_IMG_0228.jpg

Went out shooting the other day . 100 yard range with a big dirt berm in the back. Easy to see the pattern. With S&B 15 pellet 00 buck out of a 14" Benelli M2 it had a 15 foot pattern.

I picked this little gem up today from a Forum member. It's a little TLCD (Two Legged Critter Deterrent) to keep in the corner. RIA M5.

cb8ffc9b-3316-47fa-b93c-b7fd2cfff1b6.jpg 370a0391-5bcb-4674-853a-c653d3ce7174.jpg 37454b25-2aac-4083-9290-7cd9bad71b75.jpg