JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The Haircut

One day a florist went to a barber for a haircut. After the cut, he asked about his bill, and the barber replied,
'I cannot accept money from you, I'm doing community service this week.' The florist was pleased and left
the shop. When the barber went to open his shop the next morning, there was a 'thank you' card and a
dozen roses waiting for him at his door.

Later, a cop comes in for a haircut, and when he tries to pay his bill, the barber again replied,
'I cannot accept money from you , I'm doing community service this week.'
The cop was happy and left the shop. The next morning when the barber went to open up,
there was a 'thank you' card and a dozen donuts waiting for him at his door.

Then a Senator came in for a haircut, and when he went to pay his bill, the barber again replied,
'I cannot accept money from you. I'm doing community service this week.' The Senator was very happy and
left the shop. The next morning, when the barber went to open up, there were a dozen Senators lined up waiting
for a free haircut. And that, my friends, illustrates the fundamental difference between the citizens of our country
and the politicians who run it.

REMEMBER: POLITICIANS AND DIAPERS SHOULD BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON.

One day a florist went to a barber for a haircut. After the cut, he asked about his bill, and the barber replied,
'I cannot accept money from you, I'm doing community service this week.' The florist was pleased and left
the shop. When the barber went to open his shop the next morning, there was a 'thank you' card and a
dozen roses waiting for him at his door.

Later, a cop comes in for a haircut, and when he tries to pay his bill, the barber again replied,
'I cannot accept money from you , I'm doing community service this week.'
The cop was happy and left the shop. The next morning when the barber went to open up,
there was a 'thank you' card and a dozen donuts waiting for him at his door.

Then a Senator came in for a haircut, and when he went to pay his bill, the barber again replied,
'I cannot accept money from you. I'm doing community service this week.' The Senator was very happy and
left the shop. The next morning, when the barber went to open up, there were a dozen Senators lined up waiting
for a free haircut. And that, my friends, illustrates the fundamental difference between the citizens of our country
and the politicians who run it.

REMEMBER: POLITICIANS AND DIAPERS SHOULD BE CHANGED OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON.

You hit that 10x :D

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads