JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Have just got to be THE most helpish and downright efficient of ALL the gun stores in PACNOR.

Last Saturday I ordered a replacement brass nosecap for a CVA Hawken, bought 2nd paw and missing it.

It arrove this morning.

Almost SIX thousand miles away!

Can't get gooderer, eh?

10/10, Joe and Suzi - you are the BEST!!!

tac

Last Edited:
Have just go to be THE most helpish and downright efficient of ALL the gun stores in PACNOR.
Last Saturday I ordered a replacement brass nosecap for a CVA Hawken, bought 2nd paw and missing it.

It arrove this morning.

Almost SIX thousand miles away!

Can't get gooderer, eh?

10/10, Joe and Suzi - you are the BEST!!!

tac
Love the King's English.

Joe and Suzi and all the staff at The GunWorks are indeed the best.
I have done a few trades with them , bought many a part or accessory from them ...Even when harried at a crowded gun show the service is top notch!
Can't say enough good things about them.
Andy

The only time I've stopped in, I was treated like a valuable customer. Even though I was a complete novice to black powder, they were patient, polite, and even invited me to some public shoots to try some things out.
The owner is opinionated to be sure, but he seems generally knowledgeable on all things black powder.

I have heard many good things about them. My one business dealing with them was buying a used cartridge conversion cylinder for my 1848\49 Colt reproduction revolver about 7-8 years ago online . The price was right and shipping was fast. I have always wanted to go look at their store but haven't. I hear it is muzzle-loaders candy store.

They're good people. I lived down the road from them for almost a decade, been in the store a hundred times. They definitely have one heck of a selection there.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top