JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've not seen that any news media has yet release this pic. But here is the pic of the Glock used by Roof in the Charleston Church Mass Shooting this week. This is from his wwww.lastrhodesian.com blog.

It looks like he had some type of laser sight installed on the pistol.

So far I have not yet seen anyone in the press demonizing the Glock as being a "bad" gun, despite it being used in this horrendous tragedy. Although one can only wonder if high capacity handguns like the Glock might be targeted in future legislation.

What is the capacity of the Model 41, anyway? I'm really not much of a Glock person. The surviving witness to the mass murder said that the killer reloaded his pistol 5 times.

100_1888a.jpg

Here is another photo from his blog showing him trampling on the American Flag, while spitting on it.

Clearly this is a highly disturbed young man. His fantasies and rants written on his blog are quite insane in nature.

I don't understand why the press cannot see this incident for what it clearly is: an aberration caused by a mentally ill person. Roof even writes in his blog that he could find no white supremacy groups in the Columbia area. Apparently his delusions were all fueled by stuff he saw on the Internet.

How can that be stopped? I don't think that any of the proposals that have been put forth so far would have prevented this tragedy.

100_2130a.jpg

Not surprising, given that the Glock brand includes numerous models and is one of if not the most popular sidearm brand in this country. You don't see many Webley-Fosberrys used in mass shootings, but then aren't many of them to start with.

Not surprising, given that the Glock brand includes numerous models and is one of if not the most popular sidearm brand in this country. You don't see many Webley-Fosberrys used in mass shootings, but then aren't many of them to start with.
Exactly.
This is like saying every Ford is designed for extra lethality because there are a lot of Ford involved accidents.
That Huffington Post "article" is a joke.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top