JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Huh, so 'no training' yet they drop a bit of cash on their crash course learning how to shoot. Hmm... How is that no training?

I will say it does appear to make things darn easy though. :)

thats kinda cool but if you want one youll need to buy them as soon as they hit the market. i dont see the antis letting this one stay out for long.

So you've gotta shoot something twice to hit it once?. "tag" it and then send it?
Hmm. I can see how having the laser/sight compensate/adjust for range/drop would be valuable though.

This is another step beyond the theoretical optic in I Sniper - a Stephen Hunter book. In his book the optic would account for range, wind, atmospheric conditions, and vertical angle to target and move the digital crosshair to the correct point of aim. With his theoretical system you still had to have proper trigger control and shooting skills. With this system it appears that you tag the target with a laser, pull the trigger, and the gun will fire when the trigger is depressed and the reticle is walked back onto the tag point - way less actual skill needed, though, as they show in the video when they shot the pig the system isn't perfect.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top