JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Now closed...
"The Gun Shop" on 15th street in Longview is closing the end of this month.
They have some things, after 19 years in business, that you won't find
elsewhere, like Smith and Wesson, Remington and Glock posters and other promotional items that are sent to dealers but not normally available to the public. The last of the new merchandise is on sale at 70% off. It's pretty picked over but probably worth a look.
Do I really need a "Drill Cartridge 105MM Howitzer" training shell? No, but I bought one...:rolleyes:
I have no affiliation other than I moved to Longview last year.
The guns are all gone at this point, but some older Military knives and kit and odds and ends.

Last Edited:
And, you folks don't think the new anti-2nd Amendment laws in the Pacific Northwest are having any affect!?!?!?!?

Sheldon

Last Edited:
The Owner is in his 70's and sales were down this year. His building rent was going up and he was ready to retire.
Yes, the legislative atmosphere in the Northwest is less accommodating than in prior years so it is a good time to walk away.
That's just my opinion, but this is a trend, as the smaller shop owners don't see an upswing in gun sales on the horizon.

Sucks to hear. Gator's seems to be doing okay, though. Wish I had the time (and cashola) to visit them more often. Have been awesome people to talk to and deal with since they opened.

I had not been to Gators, until recently, but after doing three transfers and spending time talking with the staff, I will be spending more time (and money) there. Seem like a good shop.

Yea I will miss them... Now I-5 guns in Lacey is closed sun and mon and they upped their fees from 20 to 30 so looks like I need to find a place up north as well. Gators works well for me in Kelso just need to find one in the Olympia area if someone can hook me up :)

Honestly the internet probably has more to do with the new gun sales at local shops. They pretty much have to price them at cost to be competitive with the likes of Buds.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top