JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Smith Model 66 K frame. I'm just not a revolver kind of guy, and this thing was big & clunky.
You must really not be a revolver guy at all. That's the first time I've ever heard a Model 66 described as "big and clunky".

No offense, and to each their own, but that really illustrates to me how we all have our own individual tastes and perspectives. To most revolver guys, especially S&W afficionados, the classic K-frame 357 is smooth, well-balanced, even svelte. :)

Taurus PT-709. Rookie gun. Took it to the range after owning for six months. Mag fell out each time it fired. Sold that to someone that really wanted it and he fixed it. Out of regret, I bought a stainless slide model years later. Discovered the rear sights cracked after a range day. Only model I know they improved on was the MEL-G2.

"Sold" my first gun, a 10/22 to my older, liberal, previously anti-gun brother that was panicking during this whole COVID thing. Told him I will sell it to him for $100, but would take off $50 if he spent $30 on upgrading parts from Kidd. Then I would take another $50 if he promised to never turn it in at one of those idiotic gun buy backs or similarly terrible programs. Really this was excuse to get rid of a gun that had high sentimental value being a gift from my middle brother and my first gun, but low utility value as I had better 10/22 takedown.

Gearing up to sell a Tec-22. Just not that interested in a .22 pistol which needs CCI when I have a 10/22 and Mark IV that'll eat anything. I guess the "gangster" look appeals to some.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top