Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

National The Gun Feed Poll Results So Far: Should Wayne LaPierre be forced to resign / be removed from NRA?

Reactions
The Gun Feed Poll: Should Wayne LaPierre be forced to resign / be removed from NRA?

nra-lapierre.jpg

Tell us why or why not in the comments section below…

Should Wayne LaPierre be forced to resign / be removed from NRA?
  • Yes (97%, 3,528 Votes)

• I'm not sure (2%, 63 Votes)

• No (2%, 59 Votes)

Total Voters: 3,650

Reactions
Yes. I've been monitoring the NY City case at SCOTUS, and you can download all of the briefing here: Search

On August 5th, NY City filed it's brief. Over the course of the followin geight days, 15 amicus briefs were filed by every anti-gun organization you've heard of and many, if you are like me, you never knew existed. The amount of money being spent to litigate away our rights is astounding. There's one dude who is directly attacking Heller and asking that it be overturned. And some US Senators making threats to SCOTUS that unless it toes the line, it will be restructured.

Instead of buying WLP Italian suits on top of $1.3M salary -- how about using the money to further the interests of all the working slobs who have donated to the NRA in the hopes it would do something useful. Burning money like it has, is a dream come true for all the antis.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I have done business with Jeff for many years,he is trustworthy and honest
    • grpolarbear
  • Rangemaster Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    I've known him from the beginning. I trust him completely. His prices are fair. He is technically competent in all aspects of gunsmithing and...
    • OLDMANWINTER
  • Country Line Shooting Sports
    5.00 star(s)
    If you like a good mom and pop, country store, County Line only lacks the cracker barrel and chairs to be damn near perfect. They try and for the...
    • CptPh0t0n
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    David is kind, considerate and a true professional as are the rest of his staff ! Thanks
    • LuLuBelle
  • Brimstone Gunsmithing
    5.00 star(s)
    Back in April, I had Brimstone do a Tier 1 trigger job for my 10/22 race gun build. After months of use and a handful of speed steel events, I...
    • Mister Bisley

Staff online