JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hmm..well, this could be fun...but I'll say it anyways...

These people you guys demonize are in fact...still people. Sure some of them aren't people I'd want to deal with on the daily, but...I have a pretty hard time believing that some big guy out there is gonna order them to be genocidal tasks/camps and actually have them say..."ok, I'll imprison my family/friends because you say so." Sure I could be wrong, but that would take something more than bubblegums and corruption to make happen. I don't see it, but you may. Just thought I'd throw that out there....

The Nazi regime convinced German citizens to commit atrocities by concocting an enemy out of thin air with pervasive propaganda. The US government does the exact same by branding anti-government skeptics as lunatics and terrorists, using the same propaganda techniques pioneered by the Nazis.

Also the Milgram Experiment demonstrates a majority of people will unquestioningly yield to authority figures: Milgram experiment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

...I have a pretty hard time believing that some big guy out there is gonna order them to be genocidal tasks/camps and actually have them say..."ok, I'll imprison my family/friends because you say so."...

If you study history well enough, you learn that every nation and every period in history has had genocidal events that were unthinkable to the general population of the day. Yet, even with this indisputable record, populations refuse to accept the possibility that history will repeat itself. I suspect that most people could not lead a normal life if they knew what awaited them in the future.

If you study history well enough, you learn that every nation and every period in history has had genocidal events that were unthinkable to the general population of the day. Yet, even with this indisputable record, populations refuse to accept the possibility that history will repeat itself. I suspect that most people could not lead a normal life if they knew what awaited them in the future.

A good part of that is because critical thinking isn't a high priority and most people don't want to question authority. People should ask questions about everything.

"Don't just teach your children to read...Teach them to question what they read. Teach them to question everything." George Carlin

"The company manufactures and distributes beverage containers, spring water, fruit drinks, and teas."

The company was not adding the government mandated minimum of fluoride to their product.

"Fluorides have been used to modify behavior and mood of human beings. It is a little known fact that fluoride compounds were added to the drinking water of prisoners to keep them docile and inhibit questioning of authority"

Source: Scientific Facts on the Biological Effects of Fluorides - All-Natural

Fluoride is not only in your water & toothpaste its in Prozac. Now why would that be?

Fluoride toxicity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In the very least this knowledge is used as a part of a psyops program, in which it is better to give the placebo effect towards people & have them questioning themselves in why they are letting the 'authorities' get away with wrong against them. When people Psychologically grant themselves a reason as to why they're allowing something wrong to happen to themselves, it'll create doubt within them, towards their very own beliefs.

"The key is to make themselves, their own worse enemy." Who would say this? Psyops, Governments.... Anyone that doesn't want you questioning their claimed 'Authority'. This is inline with the devil claiming to be God sort of thing....

Enlightened! I have been talking myself to death on this subject trying to make people I know understand the implications of having fluoride in our lives.

Everyone on this forum should take heed.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top