JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is a long article. So here is just the first paragraph:

THE GROWING MILITARIZATION OF U.S. POLICE

As politicians exploit the Newtown tragedy to promote new laws to restrict firearms and implement universal background checks that could lead to gun registration and confiscation, another parallel trend– namely, the increasing militarization of law enforcement, most visibly demonstrated by the growing use of massive, SWAT-type raids on businesses and individuals, sometimes with federal involvement or authorization – is heightening concerns that America is moving toward a police state.

Read more at The growing militarization of U.S. police

I know this is a topic discussed several times. There are a lot of facts here, but in my opinion, not all of them clearly linked to the main topic. The writer sees a connection but fails to articulate it. And I think I know why...

Let the games begin.

This is a long article. So here is just the first paragraph:

I know this is a topic discussed several times. There are a lot of facts here, but in my opinion, not all of them clearly linked to the main topic. The writer sees a connection but fails to articulate it. And I think I know why...

Let the games begin.

"The company manufactures and distributes beverage containers, spring water, fruit drinks, and teas."

The company was not adding the government mandated minimum of fluoride to their product.

"Fluorides have been used to modify behavior and mood of human beings. It is a little known fact that fluoride compounds were added to the drinking water of prisoners to keep them docile and inhibit questioning of authority"

Source: Scientific Facts on the Biological Effects of Fluorides - All-Natural

Fluoride is not only in your water & toothpaste its in Prozac. Now why would that be?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fluoride_toxicity

In the very least this knowledge is used as a part of a psyops program, in which it is better to give the placebo effect towards people & have them questioning themselves in why they are letting the 'authorities' get away with wrong against them. When people Psychologically grant themselves a reason as to why they're allowing something wrong to happen to themselves, it'll create doubt within them, towards their very own beliefs.

"The key is to make themselves, their own worse enemy." Who would say this? Psyops, Governments.... Anyone that doesn't want you questioning their claimed 'Authority'. This is inline with the devil claiming to be God sort of thing....

I think these abc groups need to be neutered posthaste. This raid and the others mentioned and probably more we do not know about are happening far to often and they are way to over the top.

The cops militarized because it is the easiest way to justify their bloated budgets and pensions, and the feds were more than happy to increase the power of the state. The sheeple are fine with this because to them:

Scary potential mass murderer with a semi-auto weapon of war:

5555165052_bf965cf465_o-700x500-700.jpg

Heroes of "public safety" with personal defense weapons:

AP110921049117.jpg

"

The company was not adding the government mandated minimum of fluoride to their product.

"Fluorides have been used to modify behavior and mood of human beings. It is a little known fact that fluoride compounds were added to the drinking water of prisoners to keep them docile and inhibit questioning of authority"

That's funny, I thought they were docile because we give them: 15" flat screen tv's on their bunks with a better cable package than I can afford, mp3 players, crispy creme donut feeds, pizza feeds, t-bone steak feeds etc....(the list is too long). If you give a person what they want they will have the appearance of being docile, but if you tell them no, look out.

If'n the .gov was trying to pacify the population, they wouldn't use fluoride, they'd use Lithium. Much cheaper, much faster to get results. Only problem with either drug, though, is that they are both toxic in over dose levels....

On the other hand, yes, the police ARE becoming more militaristic, but, after all, they are there for "our protection" or something like that. We wouldn't want the poor dears to be out gunned or something, would we?

I could tell things were going down hill years ago. All the sudden a .357 wasn't good enough. Glock and hi capacity was the order of the day. Cops used to wear uniforms...now they dress mall ninja. A shotgun was enough for 100 years...now it's full auto or go home. Officers used to be somewhat approachable, now they have contests to see who can be the most intimidating. @5 years ago I halfassed believed they were on our side as much as they could be....and that short of a felony that they would probably give you a break if they could. Nowdays....they're looking for any reason they can to take someone, anyone to jail for any reason possible. Get them in the system and start squeezing them.

I understand the panic after the L.A. shootout and FBI Miami shootout....I wouldn't want to be out gunned either, but how often does that really happen ? The cops stopped looking and acting like cops and started looking like Waffen S.S. Great job guys. I taught my 25 yr old daughter not to be afraid of the police...and to talk to them freely. I now teach my grandson...never speak to a cop under any circumstance unless you have a lawyer present. In the 70's we had family fire drills. Now we have family " lawyer up " drills with trick questions so the kids won't be manipulated or coerced into speaking.

At some point, "Peace Officer" morphed into "Law Enforcement Officer". The change was rather subtle at first, but the name became a self fulfilling prophecy. This didn't happen overnight.

People are being acclimated to accept marching thugs and constant (banker) wars for profit.

Some ways are very subtle and effective. Like the latest Star Trek movie which losing its creativity and humor in favor of just being a war movie where we are defending the Galaxy. Same with the latest Superman movie.

The United States is now a militarized police state. Has been now for years.

I consider LE to be the largest gang in America. The only other groups that could put them in their place if need is Our military, National Guard, FBI and maybe just a few others. But I do not trust them to do the right things either. They will just continue to follow orders and work together as We The People of each state and county lose more and more of Our rights and freedoms to more and more rules and regulations of Our government and the people willingly to enforce them.

Hmm..well, this could be fun...but I'll say it anyways...

These people you guys demonize are in fact...still people. Sure some of them aren't people I'd want to deal with on the daily, but...I have a pretty hard time believing that some big guy out there is gonna order them to be genocidal tasks/camps and actually have them say..."ok, I'll imprison my family/friends because you say so." Sure I could be wrong, but that would take something more than bubblegums and corruption to make happen. I don't see it, but you may. Just thought I'd throw that out there....

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top