JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This has to be the most ridiculous gun I have ever seen in a movie. The gun has one grip frame and mag but two barrels. At one point the barrels tilt outwards in the middle to shoot sideways. I would love to see how the firing pics work when that happens.

The movie was awesome though. :)

greenhornet2.jpg

What. The. Heck.

So... do the producers/directors have absolutely ZERO clue how firearms work, or is thee some sorta fancy, schmancy cartidge/slide system that takes them from the mag up and over to each barrel... without what looks like any slide action?

???

I see, you have to understand that when the barrels are pointing away from each other that when shooting this cancels the recoil, hitting something has nothing to do with this type of gun as the perps are supoosed to get in the line of fire when the man shoots. It's true I read it in the local newspaper that was from Seattle I think, mighta been San Francisco though. Spad

I'm considering such a gun for concealed carry.

He actually walks into another guys office in a very tight suit yet still manages to pull this out later.

And yes, he does shoot it a lot in the movie. Way ,ore than he should be able to and it always goes through the person and therough the wall behind them.

He actually walks into another guys office in a very tight suit yet still manages to pull this out later.

And yes, he does shoot it a lot in the movie. Way ,ore than he should be able to and it always goes through the person and therough the wall behind them.

That is something my wife and I were talking about a few days ago, after watching some episodes of Human Target. With how guns and specifically how bullets travel through things in the movies compared to reality. It is silly to know that for a lot of people that is their only perception on ballistics. It is shameful really.

That is something my wife and I were talking about a few days ago, after watching some episodes of Human Target. With how guns and specifically how bullets travel through things in the movies compared to reality. It is silly to know that for a lot of people that is their only perception on ballistics. It is shameful really.

You mean like when the A-Team went into a small apt. fired 200-300 rounds from a Mini -14 and various other weapons at other people who were doing the same thing. All at under 30 ft away and no one got killed. And the ammo cans worth of slugs that went through the walls never killed the kids in the next 4 apts. Like that?

Its quite obvious to me that this weapon uses magnetic projectiles fed from tubes underneath the barrels. A gas cylinder in the pistol grip feeds propellant into the chambers where it is ignited electrically. Come on guys, don't try to overthink these things... :)

You mean like when the A-Team went into a small apt. fired 200-300 rounds from a Mini -14 and various other weapons at other people who were doing the same thing. All at under 30 ft away and no one got killed. And the ammo cans worth of slugs that went through the walls never killed the kids in the next 4 apts. Like that?

you left out all of the flower pots at their feet that explode when the minis are leveled at chest height... must be those special clay seeking bullets. Now if they only would make shot shells with that stuff...

This has to be the most ridiculous gun I have ever seen in a movie. The gun has one grip frame and mag but two barrels. At one point the barrels tilt outwards in the middle to shoot sideways. I would love to see how the firing pics work when that happens.

The movie was awesome though. :)

greenhornet2.jpg

Ha I loved when he pulled that monster out of his fitted not-scary suit ;) and shot James Franco.

My wife just glared and me when I told her it wasn't possible!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top