JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks Bunny, good site.

As a kid we used to butcher our own chickens for food. Family would put together an assembly line with each person doing their part of the butchering process. I still love chicken today though as my mom was a great cook LOL

Hey was checking my site stats and found your forum!

I just wanted to say thanks for posting the link, and this site is based in Alaska, but we are focused on All Northern Climates, and things that are just...well different from those folks down south!
We would love to have you come and become part of our forum their as well, and sign up for the email list and become members (free) and we are starting to build a list of companies that give discounts to the members.

Also we love it when members or anyone contributes to help get more information out there, so if you want to write up a article for ANY of the sections from weapons to gardening to animal husbandry let me know and ill get that out there ASAP.

This forum is great as well! going to be running through it for awhile to learn more

[email protected]
THE GREAT NORTHERN PREPPER

God Bless

Oh wow, small world! And you're welcome. Always on the lookout for good sites. Really like what you're doing with yours. :s0155: Btw, welcome to NWFA. :)

Thanks!
We just launched the new site at the start of the month (launched originally in march, but redid the WHOLE thing)

Look forward to expanding outside of the Alaska spectrum, yes i live there but i do want this to expand to all areas, we currently have visitors and members from Canada to New York to Sweden!

Going to be launching the "Weapons/Tactics" section soon, I was in teh Infantry in the Corps and did Private Contracting for 3 years, so i have some knowledge but i know i always have alot to learn and look forward to learnign from NWFA

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top