JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm sorry but I thought that corpse died years ago.
She was so full of plastic and random chemicals I'm surprised she died and didn't just instantly become a mummy.
Her face hurt to look at.

Yep, she said she had so much plastic in her that family would give her body to tupperware.

This makes me very very sad.....I wasn't some big groupie of Joan Rivers but always had respect for her talent, and, got to say, I thought she was kinda hot. ( Hey, if you youngsters are lucky, when you get older you too will be able to appreciate the beauty of older women! It's a GOOD thing.) IMO she kept herself looking more natural that a lot of celebs that get a lot of work done. I googled celebrity plastic surgery pics and came up with this site.

<broken link removed>

You want to see bad face work, check it out.

Joan, you were a beauty in many ways! You will be missed.

Mike

I saw a quick news clip about her last week after she passed. It caught my interest when she waved an empty calendar in front of the camera (just for example), explaining that an open schedule would be her worst nightmare. Whether or not you appreciate plastic surgery and TV celebrity-roast type humor, you have to admit that she never coasted. She was willing to work her *ss off every single day, and I respect that.

All I remember about her was how much my dad and grandpa hated her back in the day. And now everyone that should be turned off by her, loves her cause she ripped Michelle Obama.
Ha!
That tells you how much people really hate the obamas.

I'm sorry for what happened to her. But with that said, what the hell was she thinking? Going under the knife for unnecessary cosmetic surgery, and doing it in a doctors office instead of a properly staffed hospital? That is just plain stupid. And doing it at 81 years of age? More stupid. Come on, there comes a time when you stop worrying about your looks. Another one is Cher. Both her and Rivers looked better before they let these clowns go Veg-O-Matic on their faces and bodies.

As far as her personally, I never really liked her brand of comedy. Rough and crude. She was a female Don Rickles, and not a very good imitation. I'll give her credit, she withstood the test of time. Which in itself is not easy in Hollywood. The sad part is there are enough things that can kill you without trying to take unnecessary risks, because you're too vane not to. I hope her daughter learns from her mistakes and doesn't repeat them. She's nice looking as she is.

Well, let's see. She went out at the top of her game, during a very common surgery, and left a fortune of $150 million to be split amongst her loved ones.

It's too bad that she wasn't smart like some of the posters on this site. :rolleyes:
I guess if you think this is the definition of success.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top