Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

The Government will not be banning guns ...yet

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by james83, Jul 26, 2012.

1. james83

james83 beaverton oregon I'am feeling fat and sassy

Sorry if this has already been posted, But i only just read this article

White House makes clear: No push for new gun laws | National Politics | KATU.com - Portland News, Sports, Traffic Weather and Breaking News - Portland, Oregon

Among many things in this article the one thing i would like to know just how many actual AK's and 'Assult rifles' are there on our city streets? I mean real selective fire fully automatic rifles not civilian legal semi-autos

Im pretty sure most of the anti-gun crowd dont even know what they are talking about

Jasonsan and (deleted member) like this.
  2. Rascals

Rascals Portland Or Active Member

I like the way he said President Barack Obama will not push for stricter gun laws this election year. This year. Well lets me know what I needed to know.

3. deen_ad

deen_ad Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Yep, I noticed that too as did a lot of people posting on the lamestream "news" sites!

4. mosinguy

mosinguy by the ocean Member

i love it he wont but all those favores that got him elected will come to play... now his cronies will do his dirty work

5. pilgrim7

pilgrim7 Pacific Northwest Member

Everything he is saying is to appease uninformed/misinformed voters. I still firmly believe he, Hillary and many others in his administration are working (possibly with the UN, etc.) on gun control.

Glockman19 and (deleted member) like this.
  6. deen_ad

deen_ad Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

And don't forget: Arming the Mexican gangs!

7. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg WA Well-Known Member

I hope you are all getting ready for what's coming.. it will not be the government per se but those they have allowed in here as an invading army that you have to worry about. I recommend George Washington's vision

The Vision of George Washington

8. GOG

GOG State of Jefferson Well-Known Member

9. biggie24420

biggie24420 Beaverton Oregon Well-Known Member

I don't believe a word coming out of the mouth of these criminals. President Berry will sign the ATT and it will be a hush hush. When he gets his second term, that's when he will go after our guns. If for some wacky reason Mittens is the next puppet... oh sorry I meant president, he will do the same. Did you guys forget what happened in Libya?

james83 and (deleted member) like this.
  10. james83

james83 beaverton oregon I'am feeling fat and sassy

Hi, Forum members, I would like to vent for a while and i do not want to create a new thread so i shall do my venting in this thread that i started.

Firstly and it goes without saying that what happened in Colorado was a tragic event and I pray for all those killed and wounded.

But i want to say some things that people may not like. So here goes.

Isnt it strange how everytime the Government want to press forward with an agenda a tragic event unfolds?
    These kind of events have happened the world over from government to government country to country.

President Obama has stated that he will do nothing about gun control issues at the moment (because it will ruin his chances of another term basically) but gun control is on the horizon for sure.

Wouldnt it be convenient that in the near future when a ban of semi-automatic military style rifles and hi-cap magazines ect comes into place that not long after, the bottom finally drops out the economy and there are no more hand outs available to the people?

Once there is no more welfare available there will be alot of scared, angry and desperate people in the streets. Due to the conditioning that the governments of the western world have put on us the majority most people can no longer fend for themselves.

Television, computer games, movies have desensitized people from violence and made people stupid.

People no longer think for themselves they follow, But there are people left who still think for themselves and question what is happening, these are the people the governments of the world (not just America consider dangerous).

The convieniant collapse of society will enable the government to eradicate the free thinking individuals that remane.

The government will 'save' the sheeple from these free thinking domestic 'terrorists' and afterwards the sheeple will live in a utopia of servitude.

This all starts with gun control! If we give them an inch they will take a yard!

The majority of US citizens do not own Assault weapons! we cannot afford them because they are so expensive and restricted! An assault weapon is a selective fire fully automatic weapon, The majority of us own semi-auto weapons.

In the near future we will have to make a stand. To fight against Tyranny. The majority of the population are already brainwashed into thinking they are to weak to stand up for themselves. We are the people and if we want to remain free we must say enough is enough!

I Know that i will catch alot of flack for this post but i just wanted to type what im thinking

I will put my tin foil hat back on now to protect me from the unmanned drones surrvaying our skies and i'll sit waiting for the agents in the unmarked car to pick me up in the night.

Thank you all for taking the time to read my rant and may God bless us all.

-James

11. biggie24420

biggie24420 Beaverton Oregon Well-Known Member

Well said James.... The suck ups and the sheep will pick on you and try to get you to prove things. I agree with you 100% so let's see who are the sheep and who are awake in here.

james83 and (deleted member) like this.
  12. blk04specv

blk04specv Hillsboro Member

I concur.

13. 8ball

8ball WA Quit talkin' and start chalking!

You are recommending bunk.

Source: snopes.com: George Washington's Vision

14. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg WA Well-Known Member

It fits perfectly with biblical prophecy and snopes means nothing to me. Those who ardently obey Yahweh-God do receive visions.. I do not expect others to have an inkling