JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I like the way he said President Barack Obama will not push for stricter gun laws this election year. This year. Well lets me know what I needed to know.

Everything he is saying is to appease uninformed/misinformed voters. I still firmly believe he, Hillary and many others in his administration are working (possibly with the UN, etc.) on gun control.

I hope you are all getting ready for what's coming.. it will not be the government per se but those they have allowed in here as an invading army that you have to worry about. I recommend George Washington's vision

<broken link removed>

I don't believe a word coming out of the mouth of these criminals. President Berry will sign the ATT and it will be a hush hush. When he gets his second term, that's when he will go after our guns. If for some wacky reason Mittens is the next puppet... oh sorry I meant president, he will do the same. Did you guys forget what happened in Libya?

Well said James.... The suck ups and the sheep will pick on you and try to get you to prove things. I agree with you 100% so let's see who are the sheep and who are awake in here.

I recommend George Washington's vision

<broken link removed>

You are recommending bunk.

The tale of "Washington's Vision" was penned by Charles W. Alexander (1836-1927), a Philadelphia journalist who published The Soldier's Casket, a periodical for Union veterans of the Civil War. Writing under the pseudonym "Wesley Bradshaw," Alexander authored several "vision" or "dream" pieces featuring historic American figures which were published as broadsheets and in various newspapers during the Civil War and were later offered for sale through advertisements in the pages of The Soldier's Casket, with the artificial separation between the real Charles Alexander and the pseudonymous "Wesley Bradshaw" allowing the former to unashamedly laud the latter's works.

Source: snopes.com: George Washington's Vision

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top