JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
<broken link removed>

Arnold admits to having an illegitimate child out of wedlock. I cant believe there are politicians who are sleazy and made tons of shallow promises to get into office. Proceeded to do a somewhat questionable job and split with his long time wife due to extra-marital indiscrestions...who isn't a Kenedy?!:s0114:

Yeah, I saw that on the Fox website. Sadly, the only thing I could think was: he’s an actor AND a politician that is (was soon I suppose) married to a Kennedy…who could possibly be surprised? I suppose his housekeeper kept saying: “You’ll be back...” :D

I should care about what another guy is doing in his private life, why? Entertaining tumor joke to be certain, but I never cared that slick Bill had relations with a staffer. I don't care that Arnold did. Neither have anything to do with me personally, or politically, so it's his own mess, so let him deal with it.

The truth of the matter is this is humorous for the time being. Stories like this has always been around and will certainly be around in the future. If i can forgive old bill because he's awesome at playing the sax I will be more than glad to forgive Arnold...afterall he saved our planet from certain doom by defeating the predator. All joking aside though, people have the right to live their lives how they want to.

Personal ideas of ethics and morality aside: it has nothing to do with caring about him or his life (I don't and I doubt anyone else truly does either) - it's just a chance to laugh man. The subject of the jocularity gave everyone that ever watched one of his movies plenty of material. It's just lightweight humor is all.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top