Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

The Governator has an illegitimate child

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DinhRose, May 17, 2011.

1. DinhRose

DinhRose Austin, Texas (Ex-Pat of SE PDX) Active Member

Schwarzenegger reveals he had child with staffer - Yahoo! News

Arnold admits to having an illegitimate child out of wedlock. I cant believe there are politicians who are sleazy and made tons of shallow promises to get into office. Proceeded to do a somewhat questionable job and split with his long time wife due to extra-marital indiscrestions...who isn't a Kenedy?!:laugh:

2. tallshipsgo

tallshipsgo Springfield OR Well-Known Member

Yeah, I saw that on the Fox website. Sadly, the only thing I could think was: he’s an actor AND a politician that is (was soon I suppose) married to a Kennedy…who could possibly be surprised? I suppose his housekeeper kept saying: “You’ll be back...” :D

3. Cougfan2

Cougfan2 Hillsboro, OR Well-Known Member

No, she kept saying "It's not a tumor!".

4. tallshipsgo

:funnypoint::laugh::bluelaugh::laugh::bluelaugh:

5. MountainBear

MountainBear Sweet Home, OR Well-Known Member

I should care about what another guy is doing in his private life, why? Entertaining tumor joke to be certain, but I never cared that slick Bill had relations with a staffer. I don't care that Arnold did. Neither have anything to do with me personally, or politically, so it's his own mess, so let him deal with it.

6. DinhRose

DinhRose Austin, Texas (Ex-Pat of SE PDX) Active Member

The truth of the matter is this is humorous for the time being. Stories like this has always been around and will certainly be around in the future. If i can forgive old bill because he's awesome at playing the sax I will be more than glad to forgive Arnold...afterall he saved our planet from certain doom by defeating the predator. All joking aside though, people have the right to live their lives how they want to.

7. tallshipsgo

Personal ideas of ethics and morality aside: it has nothing to do with caring about him or his life (I don't and I doubt anyone else truly does either) - it's just a chance to laugh man. The subject of the jocularity gave everyone that ever watched one of his movies plenty of material. It's just lightweight humor is all.

8. Trlsmn

Trlsmn In Utero (Portland) Well-Known Member

<arnold voice> The Inseminata </arnold voice>