JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What empty brass? lol
I had quite a few empties for various calibers and had also been meaning to see how low I can actually go for reliable cycling on 9mm target loads (Lee 105 SWC) so made ten batches of ten starting pretty dang low to try in a Glock and Hi-Power.
I also cast and lubed about sixty pounds of those 105's.
Did anyone else make good use of the snowstorm?

I have limited space, so already have plenty of brass at hand ready to prime and load. Have plenty of ammo ready to shoot. I sat around trying not to eat, watching TV and keeping the fire and birds fed.

To answer your question, no.

I have limited space, so already have plenty of brass at hand ready to prime and load. Have plenty of ammo ready to shoot. I sat around trying not to eat, watching TV and keeping the fire and birds fed.

To answer your question, no.
Yea, I had a movie fest, fed and watered the birds and ate way too much, particularly Saturday.. movie day.

I have an accumulation of brass, but a shortage of powder and projectiles. The snowstorm provided a fine reason to process brass for my varmint rifles. I can't watch network television; it's bubblegum for the mind, so it's a fine opportunity to resize cases and weigh powder charges. I'm fairly well prepared for the next few visits to the range!

Very good.
Hey, I was going to start another thread but didn't really want to..
what do you guys listen to while reloading? My favorite are Hickok45 podcasts or radio shows but he doesn't make them fast enough and I don't really want to go way back and listen to old old ones. I generally load about 2-300 a week and then there's the general fussing about and stuff too.

Yea, I had a movie fest, fed and watered the birds and ate way too much, particularly Saturday.. movie day.

Sunday for me. Saturday I was out checking on our place in the hills, fetching the grandkid, visiting with snow bound friends, running errands.

No gun stuff that weekend...

I made a couple snow sculptures:s0155: About 5ft tall covered in ice.

coated.jpg

I made a couple snow sculptures:s0155: About 5ft tall covered in ice.

Very nice! Next good cold spell we have, like this one, I'd pay you to make on of those in my front yard, facing the nasty neighbors across the street. But I'll want mine done with just one finger.

Remember when that ohsu tram went up? People under it protested but were assured that their privacy would remain the same and their property values would not go down.
When it became operational, one guy under it displayed a huge FU sign on his roof in protest for quite a while.. proving that indeed his privacy had been degraded (how else could his sign be seen?).
anyway

I did not care to go out much during the cold snap and the snowstorm here so I loaded up a lot of firewood in the house when I saw it coming and went to the grocery store....After that I did almost nothing but load ammo until my boxes were full and after that, my trays were overflowing.
Since I have about 45 more ammo boxes than I really need and also since Lapua brass now comes with a loading tray built into the lid, and I keep all those, I now have loaded about a half ton of ammo, which I will try to shoot up as fast as I can and leave the rest in my will...............

While I was doing all that I was listening to Gilbert and Sullivan recordings since the snow covered my satellite dish and ruined the reception. The only problem with that is that I now have "Three Little Maids from School" stuck in my head and it WILL NOT GO AWAY!!!!!!!

I need to find some down time. I have about 2k of .223 I need to load up for my target AR before spring. Prep takes forever, but once I get that done they are quick to load.

What snow? Back in October we bought tickets to Hawaii for the fits 10 days of Feb., came home Monday night to the start of this RAIN. Should have bought Powerball tickets too!

Just rain and day off for this govt. worker so I processed brass and made charts for all the calibers I reload for. It will be easier than thumbing through notes or manuals.

I got off my butt and checked my level of .45 ACP...poured 800 bullets, loaded 800 cases, poured 700 more bullets, will load some more cases today...I listen to a local country station...all the older stuff. Now I'm ready for a few weeks of IDPA before I do it all again.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top