JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Our grand children came over yesterday and stayed the night with no school today. Fried up some halibut cheeks for dinner and made cookies from sctacth. After a breakfast of pancakes, bacon and eggs we got to work on moving some dirt and digging trenches. My grandson ran the tractor all by himself basically. I did stand next to him by the seat but he started it, ran the clutch, gas, arm and bucket controls. Had about three hours of work before mom and dad picked them up. When we were all done he said" this is the best day ever. I can drive the tractor". Made this grandpas day.

0120201139_HDR.jpg

Our grand children came over yesterday and stayed the night with no school today. Fried up some halibut cheeks for dinner and made cookies from sctacth. After a breakfast of pancakes, bacon and eggs we got to work on moving some dirt and digging trenches. My grandson ran the tractor all by himself basically. I did stand next to him by the seat but he started it, ran the clutch, gas, arm and bucket controls. Had about three hours of work before mom and dad picked them up. When we were all done he said" this is the best day ever. I can drive the tractor". Made this grandpas day.

View attachment 652281
Careful there Papa. Salmon & Sturgeon he'll be showin ya up :D

That is great. I had one of my grandsons on the 10,000 # excavator this summer doing site work. I had him up on the seat with me, went for about 20 minutes, then I cut him loose on his own with me standing close by. He really picked it up fast and was on there for an hour. Not bad for an 11 year old. He has a motorcycle and is getting used to that. I will get him started on my tractor this spring.

My other grandson is not really interested in things like that, is parents push him towards sports and that is fine, each to his own.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top