JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
:s0003:

185354490_5523947991012397_5000835532136739226_n.jpg

I'd have thought the prices would have been better back then. I mean close to $200 for a Rossi revolver? Isn't that about what they go for now?

If not, they should.

I had 2 Polytech AK's in the early 90's. Like 94. One folder and one fixed. I paid almost $600.00 for each. Today, Polytoech's are going for as much as $2,300.00. I have seen the price tags.

I sold it some years later to my BIL for $500. It's one of three guns I sold that I still regret to this day…. But at least he still has it, and someday will be handed down to my nephew who's a member of the USAF Security Forces.

I made up for it though, and have a few other AKM's from Warsaw Pact countries. ;)

Only fired once, and dropped in place! ;)
In some cases....yep...In a few ...well , I only wish... :D

That was my first combat experience...and the lessons learned there , helped me with other combat deployments.

What was surreal about the PDF and small arms was that they also used M1 Rifles and some of the M16 series as well....you know "good guy " guns...:eek: :D
Andy

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR