JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Its a glock thing... you dont need it and it costs alot of money :) kinda like buying a Jeep...
J - Just
E - Empty
E - Every
P - Pocket

I about busted a gut when some friends of mine got a Jeep and said people with jeeps wave to each other like bikers do - talk about arrogant LOL. Bikers are taking a huge risk just being on the road and a salute is warranted. The only thing you have to worry about in a jeep is the center of gravity being too high and they are easy to break into.

I think the 2k price is like a Place holder. The Micro RONI with the STAB gets you past the NFA stamp if the ATF goes for it. Otherwise the regular Micro RONI with folding stock is all NFA. maybe Trump can do away with half the NFA Bullbubblegum like SBR Supressors leave the full autos in the law.

I about busted a gut when some friends of mine got a Jeep and said people with jeeps wave to each other like bikers do - talk about arrogant LOL. Bikers are taking a huge risk just being on the road and a salute is warranted. The only thing you have to worry about in a jeep is the center of gravity being too high and they are easy to break into.
I don't get the arrogance thing. People in Jeeps don't wave to each other to be like bikers. They wave to each other because they like Jeeps. Bikers can wave for whatever reason they want too.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top