JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
CAA Micro RONI® Conversion Kit for GLOCK® 19/17 Pistol
Posted on January 20, 2016 by Laura Burgess

The most compact and lightweight in all the RONI® line available in two models.

MIC-RONI-web-600x253.png
CAA Micro RONI® Conversion Kit for GLOCK® 19/17 Pistol
CAA-2016-Logo-225x102.jpg
CAA
Tullytown, Pa. (Ammoland.com) – CAA, developers and manufacturers of advanced battle-tested firearms accessories, announces the release of the most compact RONI® yet produced. The newest addition to the CAA line of pistol-to-carbine conversion kits is an extremely compact, lightweight, side-folding RONI® in two versions: the Micro RONI® and the Micro RONI® RECON*. Both conversions are fitted for the GLOCK® 19/17 pistol.

The Micro RONI® requires no pistol disassembly at all. Simply drop the pistol in the kit and it locks within seconds. The right-folding stock allows for easy concealment and carry and the pistol can be operated with the stock folded (grip, cock and shoot). Many of the features on Micro are ambidextrous, including the trigger-guard safety, a super-fast cocking handle and right and left serrated thumb rests for better recoil control and muzzle rise. A forward mounted extra magazine holder, integral forward flashlight mount, Picatinny rails for two sighting devices and additional side rails are just some of the many features packed on this compact conversion kit.

Both the Micro RONI® and the Micro RONI® RECON are available in black. MSRP to be announced.

*The purchase of a Micro RONI® and Micro RONI® RECON fall under NFA controls and state and local laws. Export of these products are controlled by the US State Department and ITAR.

Micro RONI® and the Micro RONI® RECON Specifications:

Model: MIC-RONI MIC-RONIR
Fits: GLOCK® 17/19 GLOCK® 17/19
Weight: 49.38 oz. 49.38 oz.
Height Max: 6.1" 6.1"
Length: 13.7"
Length Extended: 22.3"
Length Collapsed: 13.7"
Width: 2.5" 2.5"
Material: Poly/Aluminum Poly/Aluminum
MSRP: n/a n/a

For more information on CAA visit, www.CAAGEARUP.com. Join the conversation on Facebook.

About CAA:

CAA is the exclusive distributor of world-class, operator-tested firearms accessories. Our products are specifically designed to meet the rigorous demands of tactical solutions required by the world's armed forces, law enforcement units and weapons professionals. CAA product line includes advanced light and laser devices, bipods, handgrips, Picatinny rail systems, tubes, butt stocks, cheek rests, nonlethal personal protection and the patented RONI® pistol-carbine conversion. www.CAAGEARUP.com

MIC-RONI-web-600x253.png

CAA-2016-Logo-225x102.jpg

That pistol isn't worth turning into a small rifle imo. Isn't the point of having an SBR for home clearing is that you get more power then with a pistol. A pistol in a stock just makes it longer...

Unless it adds length to the barrel. Otherwise the keltec 2000 would be a better option.

AND it's ugy as sin. Looks like a failed storm trooper prop.

Holy Cow!!!

Screw that!

$2,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

What a piece of junk - this is basically for people that want 4 rails on their pistol....o_O

Oh, AND the stock folds?!? Just in case it's too long...:confused:

On the surface I see it immediate turns your Glock Perfection into a SBR, and the Braced version with the Forward Grip turns it in an AOW. I could be wrong...not much good at fine lines and grey areas. :)

On the surface I see it immediate turns your Glock Perfection into a SBR, and the Braced version with the Forward Grip turns it in an AOW. I could be wrong...not much good at fine lines and grey areas. :)

Why not buy or build an AR rifle and pay for the SBR stamp and you would still have money left over for a Can and that tax stamp as well as some cash for ammo - vs $2k to add 3 rails, a front grip and a folding stock to your glock pistol.

I just don't get it I guess:rolleyes:

I just don't get it I guess. No you get it completely. What we have here is a situation of selling something to someone with more money than brains. Rumor has it Paris Hilton bought the only one sold so far.

Similar in some ways to the Sig ACP Adaptive Carbine Platform which, if I recall, has an option for a folding stock for LE/Military use only. Same concept, grab a pistol, slap on a big bulky accessory and look more tacticool with the pistol you can no longer holster...

Oh, and this bad boy is only about $350

IMG_2415.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads