JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello Shooters!

I am by no means a Glock fanboy, but I came across a model that is significantly different from ALL Blocks since its inception - the G46, which has a rotating barrel. And no one here seems to talking about it. (I did a search and nothing came back in this forum).

Who knows more about this? I think I like it.

1573170405494.png

It was developed for the German police. The rotating barrel was a requirement of theirs.

Not available here in the US or pretty much any other market for that matter. Probably why you haven't seen any talk about it. Not much to say about a gun that isn't available.

It was developed for the German police. The rotating barrel was a requirement of theirs.

Not available here in the US or pretty much any other market for that matter. Probably why you haven't seen any talk about it. Not much to say about a gun that isn't available.
I guess we will have to wait for the "police surplus."

I use to have the Mauser M2 pistol in 45 ACP, that thing was wide and heavy. It was my EDC until it wasn't. I do not miss it but it was a nice, smooth shooting pistol and different.

I'd buy one in a heartbeat if they ever came stateside. And I bet many thousands of other people would, too. I think they're missing out on a big market, I mean people will buy a Glock that is absolutely no different from another glock they have. Well, except the new one is a peanut butter brown/ lone Wolf badarse gray frame. So yeah, one that's legitimately different would sell

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top