JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Was really looking forward to picking one of these up. Buds has them listed but out of stock, of course. Two listed on Gunbroker. One is $699 and the other is bid to $480 with four days left. It will likely go for stupid money.

I may just hold out for a few months and get a FDE version. But, could go through my Blue Label dealer and get a regular black one for about $100 less. Initial reviews are positive, other than the increased 2mm slide width and 2oz more weight.

The bottom beveling of the slide in order to match the G19-sized frame is interesting.

pix755729822.jpg

Funky. You think they added the extra beef for necessary strength? You don't really hear of the g3-g4 guns blowing up. I've put thousands of rounds through my g3 .40s with no issues.

My local bi Mart has a g23 for $540 and I admittedly was tempted to buy but hunting season and my first stab at an nfa item have really put the damper on my spending cash. As stated before, I do enjoy .40 pistols

I've heard conflicting reports that the increased weight and slide thickness is really noticeable and a major detractor from it's appeal. Some say it's no big deal while others say it's a no-go.

Unfortunately, the chance of me being able to actually handle one in person before ordering is pretty slim.

Might not be enough of a difference in size to justify it over my G29. 13 rounds of .40 S&W or 10 rounds of 10mm?

I would say don't buy one. LOL. I never seen to see people caring if someone buys a sig, Beretta etc..... Its like complaining you don't like Apple pie.. Don't eat the damn pie! o_O

All my handguns are reliable, time tested and dumb simple. oh and ugly.
Those of us that had to earn our trophies.

Some people do need validation. I get it.

Glock is an easy target. They make the most reliable semi auto handguns. Period. I trust mine 100%. It's the only brand I carry.

I would say don't buy one. LOL. I never seen to see people caring if someone buys a sig, Beretta etc..... Its like complaining you don't like Apple pie.. Don't eat the damn pie! o_O

All my handguns are reliable, time tested and dumb simple. oh and ugly.

Some people do need validation. I get it.
What triggered you?