JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is this the part where I run around in circles, clockwise, screaming in fear?
Well, whatever is going to happen it better hurry up.
I'm old and can't run for very long.
Would I be disqualified if I rode my Harley instead?

I cannot help but think that Trump's increase of military spending is idiocy - unless he plans on a global war. We are already at war. Or, he is taking us back to the age of imperialism where might makes right.
I retired in 2012 because I could not take Obozo's BS. Trump is pending because Obama bleed the military dry. Google how many F/A-18 crashes there are. We fly the C-17's to death. Wore out the M-1's (tanks not he Garand). Reduced the military to below 1939 levels etc. Please don't assume...you know the rest. Lastly, are China and Vladimir Stalin playing nice? Chinese General said they'd nuke the west coast. Putin just threatened us over an arms treaty pullout. Iran si still talking smack. This isn't Gene Roddenberry's eutopia man.

Is this the part where I run around in circles, clockwise, screaming in fear?
Well, whatever is going to happen it better hurry up.
I'm old and can't run for very long.
Would I be disqualified if I rode my Harley instead?
Counter-clockwise
You're above the equator after all. 1566112603218.png

I cannot help but think that Trump's increase of military spending is idiocy - unless he plans on a global war. We are already at war. Or, he is taking us back to the age of imperialism where might makes right.
Yes, I believe things will get very interesting in the next 6 years - socially, economically, and politically.

After this one, the next "4th turning" will short cycle and happen in another 20-30 years with global overpopulation providing the momentum.
No
Connect the dots
US military comes out and says UFO's are real , then Trump declares he will start "Space Force" All this while the Democrats try to disarm us per the wishes of their alien overlords.

It's all there, man you just have to see the big picture. 1566112444305.png

Everything has an end - i will be dead someday, the sun will burn out someday and supposedly the universe will collapse someday. Every thing has an expiratioo date. These are facts to me and not something to fear. Why would we expect anything made by man to be any different?

If I may ... I learned a long time ago to save your last bullet for yourself. The Fourth Turning could be one of those decision points. We'll see in about 5 more years. o_O

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top