JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Check out this youtube video guys.....

YouTube - NWO and The Forgotten Man -Artist JonMcNaughton SethAdamSmith Makes Art not War - infopowerment

Against the background of a darkening sky, all of the past Presidents of the United States gather before the White House, as if to commemorate some great event. In the left hand corner of the painting sits a man. That man, with his head bowed appears distraught and hopeless as he contemplates his future. Some of the past Presidents try to console him while looking in the direction of the modern Presidents as if to say, "What have you done?" Many of these modern Presidents, seemingly oblivious to anything other than themselves, appear to be congratulating each other on their great accomplishments. In front of the man, paper trash is blowing in the wind. Crumpled dollar bills, legislative documents, and, like a whisper—the U.S. Constitution beneath the foot of Barack Obama.

Oh good grief! Wasn't it the Bush administration that was doing secret wiretaps without authorization? Wasn't it the Bush administration that came up with the "Patriot Act"? Wasn't it the Bush administration that lied to us about WMD's in Iraq?:s0131:

Hmmm, voted on by hitlary, kerry, polosi, reid, and many, many more dems? Yeah I know, it's all GWB's fault. PUKE!

Check out this youtube video guys.....

YouTube - NWO and The Forgotten Man -Artist JonMcNaughton SethAdamSmith Makes Art not War - infopowerment

Against the background of a darkening sky, all of the past Presidents of the United States gather before the White House, as if to commemorate some great event. In the left hand corner of the painting sits a man. That man, with his head bowed appears distraught and hopeless as he contemplates his future. Some of the past Presidents try to console him while looking in the direction of the modern Presidents as if to say, "What have you done?" Many of these modern Presidents, seemingly oblivious to anything other than themselves, appear to be congratulating each other on their great accomplishments. In front of the man, paper trash is blowing in the wind. Crumpled dollar bills, legislative documents, and, like a whisper—the U.S. Constitution beneath the foot of Barack Obama.

I bought one of the paintings, now just need to frame it.

Hmmm, voted on by hitlary, kerry, polosi, reid, and many, many more dems? Yeah I know, it's all GWB's fault. PUKE!

If I remember correctly, anytime, especially after 9/11, someone spoke out against any of those things, Cheney was on national television saying that those people were "Unpatriotic"!:D

McNaughton is a religious whackjob. The only half decent piece of 'art' he's ever done is the One Nation painting with Jeebus in it, and only then because some anonymous artist took it and reinterpreted it as the awesome One Nation Under Cthulhu picture.

That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die.

:s0131:

Regardless of personal opinion regarding the specific positioning of the Presidents, the painting shows a progression that is spot on IMO. Obama is the sitting Pres, thats why hes in the place he is i think. Hes also in a position to stop a lot of the unconstitutional things happening today, but sadly it seems as though hes only interested in creating more. I believe his painting is less about any individual Pres, and more about the entire picture.

I don't know anything about the artist, I just found the video linked from another site and thought the picture was interesting. Obviously, the artists own belief set will come out in the painting, but I think there is truth in the overall idea of it. Just thought you guys might enjoy it, didn't post it to start a political or religious discussion...

This partisan bickering rife with half-truths is EXACTLY what the Powers That Be want from you: fingerpointing impotence.

Each side focusses only on the misdeeds of the other, willfully blind to the betrayal we suffer at the hands of our own candidates. Each of us. All of us.

Wise up! Do you really think that the Tea Party candidates (or anybody else who is electable) can or will make substantive changes to our "one dollar, one vote" system?

As Chomsky said, "If voting could actually change anything, it would be ILLEGAL."

This partisan bickering rife with half-truths is EXACTLY what the Powers That Be want from you: fingerpointing impotence.

Each side focusses only on the misdeeds of the other, willfully blind to the betrayal we suffer at the hands of our own candidates. Each of us. All of us.

Wise up! Do you really think that the Tea Party candidates (or anybody else who is electable) can or will make substantive changes to our "one dollar, one vote" system?

As Chomsky said, "If voting could actually change anything, it would be ILLEGAL."

+1:s0155:

Actually, I partly agree with what chemist said. That's why I support term limits for members of congress. I think that there are some politicians who go to Washington DC with good intentions, but it's too easy to become corrupted by the system if they stay too long.:s0155:

chemist...You read or listen to Noam Chomsky? I'm proud of you!:)

ya i really think its a great painting that makes alot of sense as to what has been happening for a long time. its not just about the di*khead thats in charge now. even though he is a huge problem

Wasn't it the Bush administration that lied to us about WMD's in Iraq?:s0131:
Incomplete. Many political "leaders" on the other side of the aisle did just as much or more "lying" about WMDs in Iraq.
Sen. Kennedy On Iraq
Sen. Kennedy Said Saddam Hussein Was Developing WMDs: "We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction." (Sen. Ted Kennedy (D-MA), Remarks At The Johns Hopkins School Of Advanced International Studies, Washington, D.C., 9/27/02)

Sen. Kennedy: "Saddam Hussein Is A Dangerous Figure. He's Got Dangerous Weapons." (CBS' "Face The Nation," 10/6/02)

* Sen. Levin: "The War Against Terrorism Will Not Be Finished As Long As [Saddam Hussein] Is In Power." (CNN's "Late Edition," 12/16/01)

* Sen. Levin: "We Begin With The Common Belief That Saddam Hussein Is A Tyrant And A Threat To The Peace And Stability Of The Region." (Committee On Armed Services, U.S. Senate, Hearing, 9/19/02)

* Sen. Clinton (D-NY): "[Saddam] Has Also Given Aid, Comfort, And Sanctuary To Terrorists, Including Al-Qaida Members, Though There Is Apparently No Evidence Of His Involvement In The Terrible Events Of September 11, 2001. ... This Much Is Undisputed." (Sen. Hillary Clinton, Congressional Record, 10/10/02, p. S10288)

* Sen. Kerry (D-MA) Says Saddam Hussein Is Part Of The "Global Menace" Of Terrorism. CNN'S LARRY KING: "What about enhancing this war, Senator Kerry. What are your thoughts on going further than Afghanistan, all terrorist places ..." KERRY: "Oh, I think we clearly have to keep the pressure on terrorism globally. This doesn't end with Afghanistan by any imagination. And I think the president has made that clear. I think we have made that clear. Terrorism is a global menace. It's a scourge. And it is absolutely vital that we continue, for instance, Saddam Hussein." (CNN's "Larry King Live," 12/14/01)

Sen. Levin Admits That Democrats Also Believed That Saddam Hussein Had Weapons Of Mass Destruction (WMD). SEN. LEVIN: "You know, the administration continues to talk about everybody believed that Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction. That is true, but that isn't the issue." (CNN's "American Morning," 11/14/05)

* Sen. Clinton: "In The Four Years Since The Inspectors, Intelligence Reports Show That Saddam Hussein Has Worked To Rebuild His Chemical And Biological Weapons Stock, His Missile Delivery Capability, And His Nuclear Program. ... It Is Clear, However, That If Left Unchecked, Saddam Hussein Will Continue To Increase His Capability To Wage Biological And Chemical Warfare And Will Keep Trying To Develop Nuclear Weapons." (Sen. Hillary Clinton, Congressional Record, 10/10/02, p. S10288)

* Sen. Rockefeller (D-WV): "There Is Unmistakable Evidence That Saddam Hussein Is Working Aggressively To Develop Nuclear Weapons. And Will Likely Have Nuclear Weapons Within The Next Five Years. And Then Could Have It Earlier If He's Able To Obtain Materials On The Outside Market Which Is Possible. Difficult But Possible." (Sen. John Rockefeller, Congressional Record, 10/10/02, Pg.S10306)

I used to have a link to two pages of quotes from various members of congress and the Clinton admin, including Bill himself, that said the same thing.
But surprise surprise, the page is gone.
You see, it was fashionable then, on the left and in the media, as a way of blaming BushI for not "completing the job" during/after Desert Storm.

Good post Jamie6.5. And how many of those Senator's have been in office far too long.

Both parties are too corrupt - those that toe the party line have their heads in the sand.

We need to focus on voting out the long term incumbents. They have done their time and need to move up the political ladder or retire from politics.

Good post Jamie6.5. And how many of those Senator's have been in office far too long.

Both parties are too corrupt - those that toe the party line have their heads in the sand.

We need to focus on voting out the long term incumbents. They have done their time and need to move up the political ladder or retire from politics.

Throw ALL the bums out!!! I'll vote for any challenger D, R, I or otherwise - the incumbents are all part of the problem. They had a chance to honor their oaths, and they've all stomped on the constitution, now they got to go. Preferably to jail, but I'll settle for the unemployment line...

I used to have a link to two pages of quotes from various members of congress and the Clinton admin, including Bill himself, that said the same thing.
But surprise surprise, the page is gone.

Here you go:

snopes.com: Weapons of Mass Destruction Quotes

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. That is our bottom line."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program."
--President Bill Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face."
--Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983."
--Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs."
Letter to President Clinton, signed by:
-- Democratic Senators Carl Levin, Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others, Oct. 9, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
-Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies."
-- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999

"There is no doubt that ... Saddam Hussein has reinvigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to redefine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies."
Letter to President Bush, Signed by:
-- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), and others, Dec 5, 2001

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and th! e means of delivering them."
-- Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country."
-- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power."
-- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."
-- Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force -- if necessary -- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security."
-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002

"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do"
-- Rep. Henry Waxman (D, CA), Oct. 10, 2002

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members ... It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
-- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction."
-- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime ... He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real..."
-- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR