JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
One of the good things about SHTF will be no more clocks, that is after a few yrs and all the darn batteries are gone. Good riddance, clocks that is.

sun dial...hahaha...

Ya let me go chk the freaking sun dial so I know if it is time to go in to work, don't want to be late... OH Ya, SHTF happened, I don't have a J.O.B any more except trying to stay alive day to day.... so why again do I need one of these? YES, that is.. RIGHT. same reason I need so many of the things I have right now... to impress my friends!

I hark?... back to the days of my youth in summer. Got up when I wanted, grabbed the BB or Pellet gun and headed off to the hills, came home around dinner time. Next day same thing. There were no clocks involved. Back to the future, or .... the past?

Maybe the biggest thing about SHTF will be an attitude adjustment for some of you? Or at least the realiZation you no longer need a clock.

Sun up - time to get up, belly growls - time to eat, or try to find something to kill and eat. Sun down - time for sleep.

Those of you who are married, don't worry, wify will tell you when it is time for everything else.

The ability to tell accurate time is a critical thing in any civilization.
I am sure if TSHF and you're standing guard watch, you'll appreciate that your relief has the means to accurately know when they are due to replace you so you can crawl back under your blankets.
Childhood memories can be deceptive. Don't let them dictate your current theories on time keeping.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top