JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Today is the final day you can buy a gun and have it released via the 3 day rule.

After today, it is a chance at an instant approval.

Otherwise, the second amendment stops for the rest of us tomorrow.

May God have swift Justice in the courts!

Reno

Time to really look into dual residency in a free state.

We have family in the South and the ability to work remotely. We have no desire to leave the PNW, as there are so much to do here and think it's worth fighting for.

But I think dual residency would address the current restrictions until the courts fix the issue.

We have family in the South and the ability to work remotely. We have no desire to leave the PNW, as there are so much to do here and think it's worth fighting for.

But I think dual residency would address the current restrictions until the courts fix the issue.
Plus you would change which stata gets your state taxes - another middle finger to Salem.

That's what I did recently, having our place in nampa worked out good.

I tried to buy some standard mags today on both Midway and Gunmagwarehouse and both declined me due to 114.
So todays the 1st day of the end of the Second Amendment for me.

Today I was reading how OSP proposed a paper application process, but the new laws states the local sheriffs have to implement it and all have said they have no funding for it. There still isn't any available training class available to add to the mess.
The law effectively ended all gun sales indefinitely. Even it was only for just a short time till they figure it out, anyone who doesn't own a gun already, is now barred from exercising their constitutional right.

I just dont see how this law will not be overturned. But this is Oregon now.

You don't need more than ten rounds

Watch any of the videos where police need to deal with someone cranked up on bath salts or other drugs. I recall one where the cops went through nearly four 15 round mags before they could subdue him.

My Dad rarely told about combat in WW2 but during a trip to his MH Doc for his PTSD talked about how the Japanese soldiers would be drugged so they would keep on fighting after receiving mortal wounds.

He gave an example of a close quarters battle where he engaged one such drugged soldier. Dad emptied two magazines (he had a Tommy gun) but his opponent just kept coming and didn't die until he cut Dad's thumb and then keeled over dead. As Dad put it these guys would be dead but just didn't realize it.

Fortunately there is virtually no illegal drug use in Portland so we should all be OK with ten round mags.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top