JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yep - if you respect the gun, yourself and others, handle them in a mature manner the 'safety' part will come very naturally.
I'm surprised I still have all my fingers? I do all the cooking and keep my mid-grade Henkle's Knives very sharp, like you should.

You have to understand that there are way too many firearm owners who easily passed the background check but have no right taking that firearm out around others either in a controlled setting or the public. Proper training and education would make firearm people like ourselves look better as a whole. If you're anti training, that's odd considering the deadly nature of our hobby. Heck, it's required to learn how to ride a Vespa before you can go out and drive it. Why not a weapon that you may need to use to defend yourself, your loved ones, or the public? Or just to keep that person from blowing off their hoo-ha or putting a hole through their drywall and neighbor's barn?
Emphasis in red above is mine.

You could not possibly be more wrong on this issue. This is the 'bear' part of 'keep and bear arms'. This is an unalienable right. No government has the authority to infringe upon it. If you are not safe to be around us with a gun, you are not safe around us without one. Freedom isn't convenient, orderly or safe, but it beats the alternative hands down. Giving up your freedom will not make you safe.

I'm surprised I still have all my fingers? I do all the cooking and keep my mid-grade Henkle's Knives very sharp, like you should.
I love my Henckels Four Stars... Every one is special in its own way... < huggz >

I love my Henckels Four Stars... Every one is special in its own way... < huggz >
I've got some off-brand steak knives that look a lot like Henckels and they hold an edge forever. Maybe I'll check for the brand name later.

edit: typo

Haven't checked the knives yet either. Maybe I'll have steak for dinner. :)

Last Edited:
Huh! That's what the guy who ran off with my ex said...

:s0111:
that-fishy-smell_o_1239080.jpg

EDIT: I had not seen Andy's post prior to putting this up. But I just can't bring myself to delete it.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads