JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey, listen seriously, this is a friendly online gathering of gun people, not a mosh pit. It's also not high school debate club. You have some valuable input from time to time. Maybe more of that and less of this.
I'm sorry if my factual comments are offensive to you. I believe there is an ignore function specifically for these kinds of situations. Thank you for sharing your opinion.

You need to get out of your mom's basement more. :rolleyes:
Yeah, we're usually not that rude to each other here. I feel like I've heard that somewhere before.

Soooo much excellence.

This may come as a shock to you, but I don't actually sit around waiting for you to offer your opinion on my posts. You also have some valuable input from time to time. That said, I also find some of your posts very annoying. You have a tendency to come off as a know-it-all, and now a hall monitor. Do I whine about it and tell you your posts should be more like mine? Of course not. I couldn't care less what you post. I ignore your posts that I don't like, and occasionally reply or like the ones I do. C'est la vie. Do I follow you around multiple posts and call you out like a snitchy hall monitor? No, I ignore your posts that I don't like. You may be detecting a pattern here. YMMV.

As for my mom's basement, that was awfully clever of you. I've never heard that one before. Sorry to disappoint, but my mom lives in Arizona. They don't have basements.

My participation in this discussion has reached its end. I grant you the last word.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top