JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I think this has to be the quietest can I've ever heard!

Makes me double think my stance on buying a 30 cal. If I were to actually put myself through buying another.

The gas coming through the wipe is almost louder than the initial blast.

Kind of like one of those whoooosh farts that happen when your cheeks aren't too close together. Lol!

I think this has to be the quietest can I've ever heard!

Makes me double think my stance on buying a 30 cal. If I were to actually put myself through buying another.

The gas coming through the wipe is almost louder than the initial blast.

Kind of like one of those whoooosh farts that happen when your cheeks aren't too close together. Lol!

You know you want one

its too bad the ATF is a bunch of goons and says i cant add or replace a wipe to my can unless i have the appropriate FFL and or SOT or else id go cut a piece of rubber right now and go try it in my back yard. :rolleyes::)

I've been following this suppressor for a while now. There's a lot of impressive engineering behind it, and some great design features.

It sounds similar to and meters neck and neck with the Sandman-S, but definitely has the advantage with subsonics due to the wipe.

With the Key-Mo adapter it's about 1/2" longer than the Sandman, but a little lighter. Direct thread is a lot lighter and shorter that the Sandman.

This came out shortly after I had ordered my Sandman-S, and actually had me second guessing my decision. I am still extremely happy with my Sandman, but this will definitely be the next suppressor I purchase.

You know you want one
Curt's is the only dealer in the area that reps this brand. The direct thread version is $675 + stamp, but will need to be ordered into stock.

Update: If you are willing to order through the mail here is a dealer in multiple brands of suppressors including this one at $600+stamp

Last Edited:
If I really want to impress someone who knows anything about guns I load up some subsonic 300 BO and take them shooting with one or both of my 30 cal cans. Always brings a smile to a gun guys face . My .22 silencer is louder .

Interesting. I had no idea the wipe made the kind of difference shown in that video. Very cool. Also FYI I did some brief wet testing with a friend and his 22 suppressor (no wipe, subsonic rounds). Wet (water plus eezox) resulted in a 3.7 Db drop (measured 10 feet away and to the side of the gun) compared to dry which is consistent with the online reports I have seen of 3-4Db . 3.7Db equates to a 18.5% drop in perceived sound.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top