JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi everybody. We own an old Colt revolver that I know nothing about. It's dated Sept 10th, 1850, and it's a six shot. After examining the inside of the barrel for the first time I'm surprised to discover that it has 7 sides. I have a serial number if it helps to value this gun. I have to say I know very little about guns even tho I grew up around them. Any help is much appreciated. Thanx.

A picture would help alot as there are numerous Colts and the date on it is most likely the patent date. After determining the model then the date of manufacture can be figured here......Serial Number Data

Hi everybody. We own an old Colt revolver that I know nothing about. It's dated Sept 10th, 1850, and it's a six shot. After examining the inside of the barrel for the first time I'm surprised to discover that it has 7 sides. I have a serial number if it helps to value this gun. I have to say I know very little about guns even tho I grew up around them. Any help is much appreciated. Thanx.

Pictures please. Both sides min.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads