JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

The mother was riding with her daughter and a friend on the I-85 interstate. She then got off at the University Avenue exit. ... Black Lives Matter protesters were using the burned husk of Wendy's and the surrounding area as their own autonomous zone. Police had previously removed makeshift barriers in that area, but so-called BLM "protesters" put them back up. When the mother approached the new barrier, they were told to pull into a parking lot and turn around. They weren't given a chance to do so. At least two of the "protesters" in the area fired into the vehicle, shooting and killing the little girl inside.

The shooters will likely never be caught and are of course to blame for their actions -- but so too are the mayors of cities that let BLM or Antifa take over sections and create their own brutally enforced rules. The politicians who let this happen shouldn't just be voted out of office -- these are people who actually deserve a lifetime of cancellation and consequent destitution. Prison is too good for them.

This sheit has just got to stop, and stop now. She was just a kid...

Last Edited:
Maybe, just maybe she will not have died in vain. Perhaps her death will help people realize just what BLM really is.:(:(:(

Posted it on FB, except for a few "like" button responses :)() no comments.

Interesting how the different sides respond to the actions of the sides they support - lots of comments on police shootings (the bad ones, sometimes even ones where the facts are not in yet), but when it looks like the "peaceful protestors" doing the shooting, then crickets (mostly).

IMO, there are some bad people with bad thoughts who sometimes do bad things on the left and right (or civilians vs. police) - but when it comes down to who gets shouted at/about, it just depends on whose ox is getting gored.

there's really not much for the 'other side' to say. The girl was murdered by nut jobs.

It would be nice if folks called out their own more often.

there's really not much for the 'other side' to say. The girl was murdered by nut jobs.

That's just it; crickets when it is anything that their side does bad.

That said, although I do not like the far right, including the alt-right, etc., I don't see them currently (or recently) burning anything down or shooting people during their protesting/demonstrations - or at least I haven't heard of it, and I think if they did, we would hear about it.

Regardless of any validity/credibility of the complaints by the left, regarding police, racism, fascism, etc. on the part of the government/et. al., and other issues, violence is not the answer, whether it is against property or people. That totally undermines their credibility IMO, and allows the right to just sit back and say "see, we aren't burning anything down, smashing windows or shooting people when we protest/demonstrate".

So until the left gets their people under control, they are just damaging themselves. I doubt the violence and property damage gets them any more good publicity than if the protests were totally peaceful. It just plays into the hands of the far right.

We all know who is really to blame.............

Maybe, just maybe she will not have died in vain. Perhaps her death will help people realize just what BLM really is.:(:(:(

I'm skeptical. Facts don't matter one bit. The media is straight up lying about so many things, nobody even notices when they minimize and deflect. Everyone can see it -- many just don't care so long as it fits a narrative they support.

We all know who is really to blame.............

These people are bubbleguming sick. They literally don't care about people. The only thing on their mind is OrangeManBad and it doesn't matter how many stores burn, how much blood flows, or how much they lie to get what they want. It's gross.

Indeed. It would.

Funny this is only trending in New Zealand -

New York man shot and killed while holding hands with young daughter

BLINURATFFCMNIAC2L23EFIWHU.jpg

New York man shot and killed while holding hands with young daughter
View attachment 718973
From the article:

"...New York City mayor Bill De Blasio blamed the surge in violence on the coronavirus pandemic.

"This is directly related to coronavirus," de Blasio said. "This is a very serious situation. As we're getting into warmer and warmer weather, we're feeling the effects of people being cooped up for months, the economy hasn't restarted – we have a real problem here."

NYPD Commish_Mayor.jpg

The city's police commissioner, Dermot Shea, was unsurprised by the spike in violent crime and blamed it on recent cuts to police budgets and other reforms.

"This has been predictable," Shea told NY1. '"You heard me saying: 'A storm is coming,' and we're in the middle of it right now."

Last week Shea said the council had completed a "bow to mob rule" in passing the budget cuts..."

So, two questions for y'all...

Question #1: Which of the above persons should be on the unemployment line?

Question #2: Which one will be on the unemployment line?

A review of the mayor's countenance will provide the answers. "Do not go against the mayor if you want to keep your job" is the message being displayed here...

Posted it on FB, except for a few "like" button responses :)() no comments.

Interesting how the different sides respond to the actions of the sides they support - lots of comments on police shootings (the bad ones, sometimes even ones where the facts are not in yet), but when it looks like the "peaceful protestors" doing the shooting, then crickets (mostly).

IMO, there are some bad people with bad thoughts who sometimes do bad things on the left and right (or civilians vs. police) - but when it comes down to who gets shouted at/about, it just depends on whose ox is getting gored.

There's a hierarchal structure of leadership already at play with police. There is already someone who should be taking responsibility for their cop's actions by virtue of job. It is, thus, very easy to point at a precinct leader and question them as to the actions of their subordinates.

I'm not excusing the lack of comment, a child's murder deserves that and more...but speculating on the reasons why there should be silence. There is no BLM leader, no one to point to and question for the actions of these vermin. There's obviously more to it, but this seems a cornerstone issue in the problems facing this movement. No leadership to set the boundaries of action; no leadership to take responsibility. Without such, I don't see how we get away from repeating the cycle: good people protest for change, bad people use them for cover and chaos, good people die.

I'm not excusing the lack of comment, a child's murder deserves that and more...but speculating on the reasons why there should be silence. There is no BLM leader, no one to point to and question for the actions of these vermin. There's obviously more to it, but this seems a cornerstone issue in the problems facing this movement. No leadership to set the boundaries of action; no leadership to take responsibility. Without such, I don't see how we get away from repeating the cycle: good people protest for change, bad people use them for cover and chaos, good people die.

There is most definitely, "a movement" and a "leader", be sure.

Their own website is most enlightening.

Their "leaders" - more so.

BLM is a Marxist subversion ploy.

Last Edited:
There is most definitely, "a movement" and a "leader", be sure.

Their own website is most enlightening.

Their "leaders" - more so.

BLM is a Marxist subversion ploy.

There are self-proclaimed leaders and massive infighting -- look at CHAZ, nobody could ever figure out who was in charge and if anyone took that mantle, others were saying that person was a sellout and not speaking for BLM. Anyway -- there's probably a combination of organization and chaos and independent cells who become BLM by virtue of doing something violent and claiming responsibility -- sort of like how ISIS works.

Only criminal black lives matter I guess.

How many 100s of millions of innocent people have Marxists in general killed (which BLM is a chapter)?
I think it's right at 1. That is to say it's at 100,000,000

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads