JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you only want to confirm your bias, you only watch Fox News.
Make that news you agree with, I know plenty of lefties that confine their news intake to CNN, MSNBC, The Daily KOS and any internet meme they agree with. There is an echo chamber out there for everybody.

I take all US news with a grain of salt. They are all about maximizing profits and pander to their target audience. Foreign news sources tend to have better accuracy reporting US and world news, though each has it's bias.

Make that news you agree with, I know plenty of lefties that confine their news intake to CNN, MSNBC, The Daily KOS and any internet meme they agree with. There is an echo chamber out there for everybody.

I take all US news with a grain of salt. They are all about maximizing profits and pander to their target audience. Foreign news sources tend to have better accuracy reporting US and world news, though each has it's bias.
You keep calling this news? If you must, please use the term "News STORY". But if you want to hear complete untruths, lies and fairy tales, watch the likes of CNN, MSNBC, etc.

Just scanned through it. Just looks to me like typical anti 2nd Amendment orgs making a bunch of money for the founders, while working to get guns out of law abiding citizens hands.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top