JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's sad when a foriegn media source is more pro 2nd ammendment than all of your 'own' local & domestic media sources.

Americans never give up your guns - English pravda.ru

I'll say that Freedom & the 2nd ammendment is more important than the hatred I have been taught to exhibit towards a foreign adversary. Especially when that Freedom & 2nd ammendment is being taken away by a domestic adversary that has taught you.

If I remember correctly, it is nothing new that China wants US arms control/ban... just like the UN wants it and has for quite some time. Seems that more feathers are being ruffled about foreign interest in our RKBA right now though, as there is some pending activity within our own gob'ment in that direction.

We'll just try to see that "activity" be "trampled upon in the house" rather than any movement towards constitutional trampling.

If I remember correctly, it is nothing new that China wants US arms control/ban... just like the UN wants it and has for quite some time. Seems that more feathers are being ruffled about foreign interest in our RKBA right now though, as there is some pending activity within our own gob'ment in that direction.

We'll just try to see that "activity" be "trampled upon in the house" rather than any movement towards constitutional trampling.

I've always found it interesting how foreign countries would like to see the U.S. citizens disarmed...........

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top