JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well its about 11 hours till I-594 becomes the miserable bastard law that it is. The title may sound a bit dramatic but it really is. The firearms community as it has existed in Washington state has fundamentally ceased to exist.

We can no longer share, loan, buy between friends, train others or try out a gun. At some level I think the "right" we are granted by the second amendment has been in the eyes of the state of Washington been relegated to a granted privilege, more or less castrated. Now that they can 100% control the legal exchange of firearms they can continue impose restrictions and controls on the law abiding firearms community to a ever more severe level. As they have stated "This is only the start"

We all know that the criminal element is not concerned with law. This initiative is about restricting the movement of firearms among the law abiding. The criminal will ignore any law that is passed.

So the count down continues. The death of reason in Washington state.

Found this doing some research on the matter:

The Gun Control Act of 1968 doesn't specifically define what constitutes a transfer," FBI spokesman Billy Estok wrote Aug. 25. "However, it can be clarified that simply handing a gun over to somebody else to try out does not qualify as a 'transfer.'

I don't know what to think at this point, other than I would like to think our boys in blue and our prosecutors aren't going to waste their time.

It will take a few years till we know the full ramifications of this initiative. I hope that some common sense can be applied to the language to make it less ambiguous but I do not have high hopes of anyone in the government exhibiting a lick of common sense

Lot of the gun sites don't like us talking politics but now we see what happens when people are uninformed. The sites won't figure it out until the lose customers and money.o_O

I think that firearms related politics are encouraged, not prohibited. Of course we should be pretty close to all on the same side so there is not much risk of flaming wars

I think that firearms related politics are encouraged, not prohibited. Of course we should be pretty close to all on the same side so there is not much risk of flaming wars

How did that work out on the last voteo_O problem is we can't just look at gun control as the issue, we have to do something about people control. The mentality has to change and you can't change people's thinking with moderators the stifle the discussion.

^^^^ What Taku said, ~and raise him Twenty~^^^^

There will come a time, soon, when Open Defiance to Illegal Concepts made into Laws, WILL BE NEEDED.

Let me Repeat that, broken down....

When an ~Illegal Concept~ Is "validated" into a ~Law~ by voting... IT IS STILL NOT LEGAL.

We must Grasp that, and stand UNITED behind that concept, Ugly as it sounds. GRASP it, like a long wood sliver, driven underneath your FingerNail... Grasp it, Pull it out, REMOVE IT.

Backing away from the analogy, & I I hope each READER grited their teeth, for the torturous Visual thought I MADE... We must Act in OPEN DEFIANCE, to that illegal concept.... And in Full UNITY.

Anything Less than that, and you might as well sharpen a Butter Knife, to Castrate yourself, for IF YOU Do NOT stand in Unity upon that, you are not worthy, to have gonads. And Ladies, please forgive me, I know you are in these Forums.... And Yes, I believe there are Many WOMEN who would have Zero Hesitation, to use Deadly Force, to protect You, and Yours.... But I am talking to men here.... The ~Rally~ Is coming up, take that DAY OFF, call in Sick.... But be there to support the UNITY.

I Do not care, One iota, if your Black, Blue, Green, Yellow, Hetro, Bi, Homo, Democrat, Republican, John Bircher, Christian, Hindu, WHAT EVER Your "Group Identity" IS. when that First Open Defiance Rally is PROMOTED.... Stand behind it, or crawl into a worm hole, for that should be your new home!!!!
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

InAlienable Right. Shall NOT be REMOVED. that is the Essence, of the Bill of Rights. Back That Ralley, even if you have a Beard, Mustache & wear women's panties...

Back it, even if it means Losing your Job.

Support that Cause, or use a pair of rusty wire cutters, to Neuter yourself.

YOUR CHOICE. Like my Cowboy friend says, ~Sometimes, yah just Gotta COWBOY UP, no matter what the Cost...~

I am done now... I meant every word.

I HAVE Lived That Way, All my 64 Years of Life... And it has Not always been Easy.

You want Tough? Lose your Spouse Before she is Thirty. Go to the Cemetary, with Her Brother, Her Father... Spend the Day digging: Three Wide, Six Long, Six Deep. While digging, give the Man you call Dad, a long hug, as he Cries upon your Shoulder, "how a Father should not have to Bury a Daughter"....

You want Tough??? Think back Eighteen months, when the same Woman, tells a friend, You Ripped us OFF of 2500 Dollars... You start PAYBACK NOW... and then says, "nice Cowgirl Boots. Take them off, they will fit me. That and Two Five gallons jars of Raw Honey, and this, and that... But STANDING FOR What is RIGHT. Justice, is only Justice, if you LIVE IT.

philip... All the above, except the Burial, was Washington State... I took my Wife "Home" to her Parents, to finish out her young Life...

Left with Two Children to Raise, I did Everything I could, to support my family... Even "under the Table Work" while holding down a Forty Hour work week... My side work was sometimes another Forty Hours.... Anything, that left me With My INTEGRITY, I did it.

Cow Boy UP, Washingtonians.
Do What is Correct.
Not what some vulture tells you ~Is The LAW~
Those are Two Different Things.

I think the opened ended langauge is the point of this law as they make BS laws like this they reserve the right to use them as they see fit to help get their agenda fulfilled.

"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so."

Bad laws are the worst sort of tyranny.— Edmund Burke

When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top